Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Joined Oct 14, 2012
I need a new beater as I’m on my feet a lot and walk around a lot as well. It’s time to retire my Flyknit Racer Oreos. Any recommendations? I haven’t tried react yet. I thought the ultraboost was a bit overrated and for some reason thought my Flyknit Racers were way more comfortable.

s3p4tu

formerly maluah
Joined May 17, 2005
jab step jab step Time to expand your horizon :D. You can check their website and find which one you like. I remember I wore one of the Nike Lunar models during field trip and my feet was busted. On the next field trip, I wore Hoka Clifton and I didn't realize I didn't feel any fatigue or pain. Their newer model aesthetically are looking good IMO.

If you wanna stay with Nike, Pegasus 37 is actually pretty good in terms of cushioning.

Joined May 11, 2016
I need a new beater as I’m on my feet a lot and walk around a lot as well. It’s time to retire my Flyknit Racer Oreos. Any recommendations? I haven’t tried react yet. I thought the ultraboost was a bit overrated and for some reason thought my Flyknit Racers were way more comfortable.
Height and weight? I ask because I found when I fit people when I was a footwear manager, heavier people prefer denser shoes and vice versa. What have you worn in the past and liked?

Joined Feb 9, 2008
I only have two pair of react style shoes, the black ISPA joints and a pair of 270s. Hoping to make the React Lives posted on previous page my next pair. :smh: @ the attempt to build hype, they’re dope with or without the “vibes”.

Joined Feb 17, 2016
I bought 3 pairs of lunar glide 7s for CHEAP at the outlet ($20ish each)

One of the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever run in.
Renew is the new lunarlon, correct?
Has anyone tried them out yet?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now