Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

UNDSed the Infrared23 Jordan 88 Racer X INF Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

18F79DD5-CF41-4F20-AFC8-93BE109F7572.jpeg

I LOVE THESE! Two more cws are planned for Batch XII!

Not sure if this the right thread but I just returned my invincible back to Nike after a couple months the sole was separating

Not sure if this the right thread but I just returned my invincible back to Nike after a couple months the sole was separating
I’ve heard stories like this about this pair. I’m currently on my second pair of invincibles. My first pair gave me 350+ miles of running on them. I know the midsole zoomx foam is susceptible to easy damage but I guess I’ve been lucky thus far.

It’s a little disappointing that Nike is giving us the same midsole for three years in a row. It would’ve been nice if they changed it up a tried a ZoomX core or something different.
Yeah but at some point you can’t just keep going ohh let’s throw some ZoomX in there and call it an update. Some folks like react over ZoomX…

like airmaxsk airmaxsk mentioned, some people prefer react over zoomx so nike will keep the option around

i just see it like NB still offering fresh foam or fuel cell shoes for the consumers that prefer one over the other

we’ve seen brands like hoka stick with their typical EVA, adidas with boost and even asics with their basic flytefoam midsole for the longest time and only have recent made changes with everyone else stepping up their game so i don’t think react still being used throw all these years is terrible especially when nike is prob trying to make zoomx more useable for a daily trainer without any carrier foam

also the epic/infinity line is what i consider to be the flagship react shoe from nike so i don’t expect them to ever throw zoomx into the midsole. that’s what we’ll have the vomero, pegs, etc for

like airmaxsk airmaxsk mentioned, some people prefer react over zoomx so nike will keep the option around

i just see it like NB still offering fresh foam or fuel cell shoes for the consumers that prefer one over the other

we’ve seen brands like hoka stick with their typical EVA, adidas with boost and even asics with their basic flytefoam midsole for the longest time and only have recent made changes with everyone else stepping up their game so i don’t think react still being used throw all these years is terrible especially when nike is prob trying to make zoomx more useable for a daily trainer without any carrier foam

also the epic/infinity line is what i consider to be the flagship react shoe from nike so i don’t expect them to ever throw zoomx into the midsole. that’s what we’ll have the vomero, pegs, etc for
Agreed. They have different shoes for different things. Like they will never throw an air bag in there either. Can’t make everything react with ZoomX. Gotta fill all the buckets.

I get your point and agree it makes sense to keep this as a React shoe. I guess my main point is there was no change to the midsole. If they’re going to keep it React, let’s see a change in the stack height or geometry.

I get your point and agree it makes sense to keep this as a React shoe. I guess my main point is there was no change to the midsole. If they’re going to keep it React, let’s see a change in the stack height or geometry.
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it…

I mean they are just long mile and recovery shoes. They don’t need to be super tech based shoes.

Agreed. As much as I love ZoomX and as much as I've loved running in the Invincibles, I had to stop running in them recently even though I almost ran all of my miles in an invincible last year. I felt like stability and my feet were compromised. My legs felt fine but I was noticing in November that I didn't feel that great even though my mileage was down. ZoomX is great but too much of something isn't a good thing. Picked up a IR2 on discount and I've felt better in my runs.

I think the midsole being the same for the IR3 has a lot to do with the pandemic and supply chain issues. Easier to keep pumping out the same midsole and alter the upper rather than change the midsole out. Hopefully Nike comes out with something substantial next year.

That being said, I feel like we've been absolutely spoiled the past few years by Nike running. Every year there's been a new and better shoe (usually) coming out. I think we're due to see less substantial changes sadly especially with supply chain issues (not based on anything I know, just based on how I feel).

I mean, Adidas did the same with Ultraboosts for five years. I actually appreciate Nike changing the midsole tooling every two models (well, except for this year apparently).

Defo should keep react and zoomx seperate lines also the current IR sole is perfect imo the traction upgrade it got the epic to infinity is great and they’re tanks now.

I enjoy the differences between both lines react being more firm and zoomx more cushiony but atm IR1 are my go too’s over the invincible

Is there a site I can go to to see all your past work??🔥

They’re all crafted by GOVRN not me :emoji_sweat_smile:. I just imagine them, and they bring them to fruition.

I don’t have a site of all of them, but I have most under the #swapsoverstock hashtag on IG.

Here’s the second J88R X INF for the next batch.

It’s definitely going to be the Mowabb upper, but I’m not 100% certain of this cw for the sole to use yet.

7F4362EB-B4B4-4756-8F31-7302DE33D087.jpeg

9D758EF9-FA2D-4EC8-B871-A12765313F18.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom