Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Scrap the Infinity and give us an Epic React 3
Wdym by Epic React 3? The upper or the midsole/outsole tooling?
The Infinity reacts are basically the epic react 3 and 4, with their lineage going all the way back to the first Flyknit Lunars.
Personally I can't go back to the ER tooling without full-length rubber and the newer React foam compound. The uppers on the ER 1 and 2 were very comfortable but too stretchy at times, IR1 upper was trash, IR2 had the best balance of having good lockdown and better support while still feeling like actual flyknit in some parts.

Forgot I had these.
A6EEE892-FA75-4F67-9460-D74C54305A70.jpeg

Wdym by Epic React 3? The upper or the midsole/outsole tooling?
The Infinity reacts are basically the epic react 3 and 4, with their lineage going all the way back to the first Flyknit Lunars.
Personally I can't go back to the ER tooling without full-length rubber and the newer React foam compound. The uppers on the ER 1 and 2 were very comfortable but too stretchy at times, IR1 upper was trash, IR2 had the best balance of having good lockdown and better support while still feeling like actual flyknit in some parts.
Nah looks mainly. Love the one piece upper on the Epics and the Infinity 1. Infinity 2 and 3 look crap.

Nah looks mainly. Love the one piece upper on the Epics and the Infinity 1. Infinity 2 and 3 look crap.
Gotcha. I liked how the one piece uppers were easier to slip on and did fit the modern sock shoe aesthetic. However, the Epic react 2 didn't fit around my ankle that well, and the return of traditional tongue constructions were a nice breath of fresh air.

I see what you did there! :emoji_smile:

That MC cw is the best for the 3s so far... BUT they should've done the upper like the samples that were previewed last year!

Infinity React 3 - MC B.jpg Infinity React 3 - MC C.jpg Infinity React 3 - MC.jpg

i hope this is a pair that doesn’t stick as a sample CW, beats the multi one that’s shown in those product shots above

Back
Top Bottom