Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

The insole wears down the portion of the midsole that is inside the shoe. People are wearing them and then thinking they look flat. Some people are now taking the insole out.
tl;dr is that the midsole is exposed on the middle portion of the outsole, and some people claim it wears down too quickly when in reality it looks "worn down" already out of the box and dirt just makes it more apparent.

It's really a non-issue that was blown out of proportion. The shoes themselves are actually great.

ugh i dunno if i should just bite on the blue with my finishline reward or hold out and get a pair of the all blacks at retail I dunno.
Also ive been seeing so many ppl saying TTs but others saying .5 up because its tight and honestly i'm conflicted. the only shoe of this type that i have is a bunch of lunar flyknit chukkas and vapormaxs which i do TTS but vapormaxs kind of get tight at the top. any suggestions?

ugh i dunno if i should just bite on the blue with my finishline reward or hold out and get a pair of the all blacks at retail I dunno.
Also ive been seeing so many ppl saying TTs but others saying .5 up because its tight and honestly i'm conflicted. the only shoe of this type that i have is a bunch of lunar flyknit chukkas and vapormaxs which i do TTS but vapormaxs kind of get tight at the top. any suggestions?

If you plan to only wear thin, no show style socks TTS works but I’d go up 1/2 a size

On a side note: I had to return my Black/Grey pair because both sides were “Popping” on every step. The lady at Dicks thought it was funny when I showed her. Nonetheless, I ordered the Gray pair to replace them.

tl;dr is that the midsole is exposed on the middle portion of the outsole, and some people claim it wears down too quickly when in reality it looks "worn down" already out of the box and dirt just makes it more apparent.

It's really a non-issue that was blown out of proportion. The shoes themselves are actually great.

I know. I was making a parody of the claims by saying the insole is wearing the midsole from inside the shoe too. :lol:

On a side note: I had to return my Black/Grey pair because both sides were “Popping” on every step. The lady at Dicks thought it was funny when I showed her. Nonetheless, I ordered the Gray pair to replace them.
My left shoe does that occasionally. I'm hoping it goes away with wear. No clue what causes it.

Been rocking these all week
4372CA0C-888F-47CA-B550-9D625213716B.jpeg

I got a fever and the only prescription is more epic reacts

Same thing on my first pair and my replacement pair. Annoying.

My black/ grey pair did this a little bit but when I walked down a set of stairs it was worse. It hasn’t been as bad since my first wear but still noticeable. I’m going to return them. Ordered the + whites yesterday so hopefully it doesn’t happen with those.

Same thing on my first pair and my replacement pair. Annoying.
I think it's air getting caught in the grooves but I could be wrong. Someone here said something about baby powder under the insole bc of moisture but idk if that was to address this issue.

Got my pair and I was surprised because they honestly feel more like Adidas Alpha Bounce rather than Ultra Boost to me. I don't even think they should be compared, the soles have just a completely different feel. React seems stable and supportive as opposed to the spongy feel of Boost. The silhouettes are obviously similar but I like them both for what they are.

I hope it’s an isolated issue.
It started on my second day of wear. It’s day five now and it’s literally a pop on every step.
I ordered the Grey and also the Nike+ so fingers crossed these are not in the same boat.

Got my pair and I was surprised because they honestly feel more like Adidas Alpha Bounce rather than Ultra Boost to me. I don't even think they should be compared, the soles have just a completely different feel. React seems stable and supportive as opposed to the spongy feel of Boost. The silhouettes are obviously similar but I like them both for what they are.
Agreed. Comparing apples to oranges imo

Just got the greys in today. Went TTS and had no problems with the fit though I do have a narrow foot. I don't have any UB to compare them to but they feel fairly soft underfoot. I'll take a run later to see how I like them compared to the Pegasus.

Back
Top Bottom