Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

any chance ndc will have yet another restock?

got $120 worth of ndc gift cards i wont be using so im thinking bout just getting a random size and selling it for retail if i cant get my size

any chance ndc will have yet another restock?

got $120 worth of ndc gift cards i wont be using so im thinking bout just getting a random size and selling it for retail if i cant get my size

I hope so I wanna pick up this pair next:

nike-epic-react-flyknit-4.jpg

Yeah...of course its been over 2 years since last Nikes. (Been with Adidas mainly due to comfort) I work 12 hour shifts and prefer to work in boost 3.0s. These are snug as a mother ****er. Like Kobe V small. Its unforgivingly small I wear 9.5s in FK trainers, racers, frees (in the past, or dirt hikes). These do have lower chance of heel slippage and feels planted and stable. Might be good for running.
Stick with Boost for comfort/casual and long term hours wear.
Wait for the 2.0s or go Boost.

2nd tip: Do not wear Nike basketball socks in these..you will have poor circulation. Only the very thin non cotton socks.

Attachments

• 15200664753361587604541.jpg
    15200664753361587604541.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Yeah...of course its been over 2 years since last Nikes. (Been with Adidas mainly due to comfort) I work 12 hour shifts and prefer to work in boost 3.0s. These are snug as a mother ****er. Like Kobe V small. Its unforgivingly small I wear 9.5s in FK trainers, racers, frees (in the past, or dirt hikes). These do have lower chance of heel slippage and feels planted and stable. Might be good for running.

2nd tip: Do not wear Nike basketball socks in these..you will have poor circulation. Only the very thin non cotton socks.
spot on

How long have you worn? They’ll break in

Yea they were super tight for me on the first wear but they stretched out and feel great now. Give them a couple more wears and they'll fit better.

Come on. Basketball socks? Might be good for running? Lol

Last edited:
I wore ultraboosts for a year, step in comfort is good, but overall its too mushy for my liking and unstable, foot fatigue also set in after maybe 3-4 hours through the day.
Epic React has great step in comfort and feels more stable, cushion feels great without being too mushy. No foot fatigue issues on long hours of wear.

On a side note, I eventually sold my pairs of UB because of the foot fatigue but steered away over the recent years also because of their fan boyism, I can't associate with that. They seem to have little man syndrome, they remind of those type of car clique guys that camber out their wheels and put loud exhaust and pretend to be fast.

I wore ultraboosts for a year, step in comfort is good, but overall its too mushy for my liking and unstable, foot fatigue also set in after maybe 3-4 hours through the day.
Epic React has great step in comfort and feels more stable, cushion feels great without being too mushy. No foot fatigue issues on long hours of wear.

On a side note, I eventually sold my pairs of UB because of the foot fatigue but steered away over the recent years also because of their fan boyism, I can't associate with that. They seem to have little man syndrome, they remind of those type of car clique guys that camber out their wheels and put loud exhaust and pretend to be fast.

amen man, I sold my Ultraboosts too except the OG Creams, I can't stand the "boost is life" crowd

to be honest the Alphabounce is a much better running shoe than the UB for half the price

amen man, I sold my Ultraboosts too except the OG Creams, I can't stand the "boost is life" crowd

to be honest the Alphabounce is a much better running shoe for half the price

I have not been a fan of the Bounce material, but I did like the Supernova ST as a replacement for my Zoom Odyssey. I also don't get the idea that Ultras are the ONLY Boost shoes. Filthy casuals, I guess. I'm waiting for the new Odyssey React to see how they feel before deciding on my next shoe. While I'm on a tangent, I also want to give a shout-out to the Brooks Glycerin 15, which I think was the best shoe released in 2017.

I have not been a fan of the Bounce material, but I did like the Supernova ST as a replacement for my Zoom Odyssey. I also don't get the idea that Ultras are the ONLY Boost shoes. Filthy casuals, I guess. I'm waiting for the new Odyssey React to see how they feel before deciding on my next shoe. While I'm on a tangent, I also want to give a shout-out to the Brooks Glycerin 15, which I think was the best shoe released in 2017.

I am a casual runner, 3-4 miles around 4-5 times a week so the Bounces were good for that to me, I wore them the summer of 2016 when they dropped

Lunarepic 1's were my favorite for the kind of running I did but wasn't a huge fan of the 2's, I will check out Brooks, we have a really good running store out here in Philly with every runner you can imagine and they fit you and all that

I am a casual runner, 3-4 miles around 4-5 times a week so the Bounces were good for that to me, I wore them the summer of 2016 when they dropped

Lunarepic 1's were my favorite for the kind of running I did but wasn't a huge fan of the 2's, I will check out Brooks, we have a really good running store out here in Philly with every runner you can imagine and they fit you and all that

My "casual" comment is not a knock on you haha! Just people that buy performance shoes solely based on looks/fashion (no pun intended). Keep up the good work, my friend! As they say, you're lapping everyone on the couch.

Just did my first go at sprints on the treadmill in these reacts after I hit the weights. I was a little tired, it took me awhile to get on a treadmill as it’s the Arnold Classic this weekend here in Columbus so our gym is a zoo right now... anyway....

I love these. Their perfect for me because when I do sprints I do 30 seconds on/off at about 75% my top speed. The shape of the sole allows for me to propel forward well and the hardness of the sole gives great support for sprinting (can’t speak for casual jogging). Also the tightly knit upper keeps them glued to my foot which is ideal for sprinting, the slightest bit of your feet moving in shoes sucks for sprinting.

My pops is a big Brooks fan. I let him run in my Reacts but he still prefers his Brooks (I believe the Ghost model?). I pretty much buy his Brooks for him, I get him a gift card to Philly Runner on like 16th and Walnut for every holiday :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom