Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

finishline always releasing **** early :lol:

that navy colorway i might have to get on release day but i already have fox blue vaporflys and i really dont like to get two mostly navy shoes but i also rather have a darker color so not to look super dirty fast

Oops.

Attachments

• 88F4193E-D389-4103-80ED-C7397FDCF14A.jpeg
    88F4193E-D389-4103-80ED-C7397FDCF14A.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 119
OGs are the blue and white both debuted at the same time and I think they both drop on the same day.

Funny how dudes go gaga over these Epic Reacts and nobody cared about the Lunar Skyelux that came out last year. Arguably Nike's most comfortable cushion.
The upper wasnt flyknit but were 100$. I copped, still love wearing them. Marketing makes or breaks everything
TENIS-NIKE-LU-SKYLEUX---HOMBRE.jpg

I was considering buying those but a review I read changed my mind. I went with the lunarstelo and I regret it...

Those don't look nothing like the react tho.

The shape is totally different.

They look comfy tho

Those don't look nothing like the react tho.

The shape is totally different.

They look comfy tho

I know I know but these Epic Reacts dont justify this hype. Just because NIKE hosted a event and made a nice ad people are clamoring over them.
Im interested too but dudes salivating over some foam :lol:. Energy return this that :rofl: Its lunar foam, maybe a bit softer and thats it.

It's alot of foam tho lol

Lunar,flyknit,vapormax etc, all had similar rollout campaigns

I'm just intrigued cuz it's new.

I love lunar btw. More than boost.

Honestly I probably won't use the reacts for running at first. Gonna be an everyday shoe.
Gonna be my dad shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom