Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

In my opinion, these are true to size. Initially I thought .5 size up would be better, but I find TTS works just fine. Coming from someone who went .5 size up in the previous Epic versions.
Yeah, I had to .5 up due to me having a wide foot. Like I said, I had a lot of toe room in the bigger size.

So jealous. If you happen to be in there again and they got a 13, I'd be happy to pay a finder's fee!

Totally would, but I was just passing by and won't be back there this week. Also sounds like Nike found out so I'd be surprised if they're still available now.

Those are fake aint no way he got a pair that early the nike check logo is upside down. >D

The shoe hasn’t officially released. I’d be shocked if fakes are out at this point. Plus why make fakes for a shoe that haven’t been proven to be well received by the market.

The shoe hasn’t officially released. I’d be shocked if fakes are out at this point. Plus why make fakes for a shoe that haven’t been proven to be well received by the market.
Fakes are out months in advance of release of most shoes.

Thanks Sherlock Holmes the obvious sarcasm went over your head.

Last edited:
Not sure if alc is srs, but that dude russ always get's stuff early from nike

I never seen that guys YouTube channel till prior seeing his small react review. But I did go through his channel(all his kicks are real as the sun) I’m like yeah why would homie do all that work to buy fake shoes and do a performance review on fake shoes. That will be very foolish.

Anyway Who....

I want these but nah. Too much other stuff dropping this month. Air Max Day in March to boot.

Def gonna cop when there’s a lull in the action.

It’s hilarious the underlying tone in here from folks obviously hurt these are good

You aren’t fooling anyone
20180129_181925-02.jpeg

I prefer Lunar.

Back
Top Bottom