Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

232CCBF7-23F8-4445-A165-72540CE4D9D3.jpeg

Nike Lenox in Atlanta was the only store that had them TTS works fine snug but not as snug as vapormax. If you like room for when your running thin socks will work fine still got space in mine. Walked around the mall in them they feel good soft and bouncy as advertised. I was walking fast af not on purpose.

passed on buying online, got to try on the pair and hoping stores has them sitting

also hate waiting for shoes :lol:

What retailers carry these besides Finishline? Anyone know?
Also, should have bought from SNS, RFX. They ship fast.

Nonetheless, I cant remember the last time a GR type running shoe sold-out on NDC. Surprising to see.

PO

What retailers carry these besides Finishline? Anyone know?
Also, should have bought from SNS, RFX. They ship fast.

Nonetheless, I cant remember the last time a GR type running shoe sold-out on NDC. Surprising to see.

PO

they go up way too early at sns I think, no way I'm gon' miss some sleep for these shoes :lol:

I think this is getting the same hype as vapormaxes, first few colorways will sell out and then get restocked a week or a month later and then they'll sit

As I scrolled down quickly, I thought those were the Wolf Greys on your right foot for a sec... was thinking they look darker than the online pics... which I want. TBs look cool though.
Nah greys aren’t as dark as the UBs I saw them in store too they’re a shade lighter. The black white pair look good too.

To chime in, I went TTS and have a comfortable amount of room at the toe, I wear 10.5 in pretty much all my Nike's. Sizing up for me would leave an uncomfortable amount of room at the toe for running which is my intended purpose. I have pretty narrow feet though so width is rarely an issue. Two employees at FNL said they sized up so it's sounds like it's not too uncommon.

232CCBF7-23F8-4445-A165-72540CE4D9D3.jpeg

Nike Lenox in Atlanta was the only store that had them TTS works fine snug but not as snug as vapormax. If you like room for when your running thin socks will work fine still got space in mine. Walked around the mall in them they feel good soft and bouncy as advertised. I was walking fast af not on purpose.

Yep, just left Nike Lenox around 1:30pm with my all blacks, and I agree TTS, and not as snug as my vapormax. They feel good, actually makes you feel like running in them.

Had to have immediately. They feel great too. Be ready for the initial shock of how snug they are and how hard they are to get on. Once on they feel amazing. My true size was very much doable (with thin socks) but I went a half size up as I like the fit better and may want to occasionally wear a thicker sock. Need the white counterpart pair. Love these :pimp:.

394A5B2D-C7E4-4F2F-BD40-0BFDABDF1303.jpeg

7804CDCE-A1DE-41A1-8622-1CA74BC4CA48.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom