Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

DXi6SO_VMAADw2V.jpg

I feel it is a custom. Taking a pic with all the other elephant print 3’s set up is no coincidence.

anyone wearing these epic reacts with low cut socks? if so do they irritate the back of your achilles? they are for me but today was my first day wearing them

anyone wearing these epic reacts with low cut socks? if so do they irritate the back of your achilles? they are for me but today was my first day wearing them
I wear them with no show socks and they don't bother me at all. Honestly they feel like ankle socks bc they hug my ankle.

Yeah some chaffing I’m the rear heel but after a while it went away.

I bought the all blacks on day 1 from Finish Line, in my TTS 11.5, and after jogging in them, had to return them for size 12, during the restock online with Nike.com. I have wide feet, and the TTS just wasn't cutting it for me. The size 12's are great though.

Does anyone have a high arch? If so, what size did you go with? Some Nike shoes that are one piece feel snug at the top of my foot because I have a high arch.

I'm a confused wide-footer :lol: ("naturally" a 9 in racers & trainers, but 8.5s in tight-fitting shoes like these). I didn't size up because I plan on using these with no-show socks, and I'm banking on the idea that these will loosen up after a few wears. I tried on a size 9 but I felt uncomfortable because of the space in my toes and heels despite it being snug. It also looked huge on me for some reason, like clogs? Idk. I'm comparing the fitment of the Reacts to these:
IMG_0130.JPG

I had those Frees and it loosened up on me after a few wears. I know know this comparison doesn't apply to all, but that's how it felt on me when I tried it on. The ankle-sock part didn't contain my ankles as comfortably compared to the 8.5s I tried on after. It's a total PLUS if you have a local spot that have these to try on. Hope that helps!

For reference: 9 Trainers / 8.5 Reacts (while wearing thick socks)
IMG_0087.JPG

Those Free's are still one of my favorite Flyknits Nike made, they still turn heads to this day... But these Epic Reacts tho....

I bought the all blacks on day 1 from Finish Line, in my TTS 11.5, and after jogging in them, had to return them for size 12, during the restock online with Nike.com. I have wide feet, and the TTS just wasn't cutting it for me. The size 12's are great though.

Hmm. I wear the same size, 11.5. That's my TTS. They fit fine (I don't have wide feet). I wore the all blacks today to the gym. I didn't really like the bounce of the shoe in performing weight lifting.

I'm interested in purchasing my first pair for the gym, but the triple blacks are sold out. I'll be waiting for that restock. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom