Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

team early

EFCB9F64-3262-4206-A0C6-0AE5635ACB96.jpeg

FAA256FB-45BF-4910-A66D-02CA7969A1F8.jpeg

31CD3D8B-647A-4C4B-858E-610EF66FF0AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Do those feel any different from the Regular Epic Reacts or Vapor Streets?

87s, EXPs and Zoom Fly don’t have that immediate bounce/pop like Epics but they’re just as comfortable and marshmallow-y, imo. Haven’t tried on Streets but imagine they’re the same as the others.

Man, those EXPs. Really liking the looks of this model a lot. Nice color-blocking, great silhouette, current tech, translucent material from the Zoom Fly, heel like the Zoom Fly. It's just got a lot of great stuff going on. Nice job Nike, and at a great price too.

Good ****. So they did fix them.

Ill be swapping an og ds pair with the ones i just ordered and returning the old ones. :smokin

Good ****. So they did fix them.

Ill be swapping an og ds pair with the ones i just ordered and returning the old ones. :smokin

don’t know yet, but i am about run a five k in these on july 3rd and 4th straight out the box. i am about to dog these out.

Received my black pair of Element 87’s from Foot District today. I picked my TTS (US 9) and would recommend TTS. The see-through mesh material is thin and has some give.

Going for the sail/light bone pair for sure come 7/13.

Has anybody heard from Prodirect regarding their order? I placed my order on the 22nd, and I also placed a pair of running socks with the order. I was charged the full amount for the socks and the sneakers, and only the socks shipped. The OG blue cup reacts are missing from my order under my account/orders screen but the amount is still in full for both items. I tried emailing them but have yet to receive a response.

Has anybody heard from Prodirect regarding their order? I placed my order on the 22nd, and I also placed a pair of running socks with the order. I was charged the full amount for the socks and the sneakers, and only the socks shipped. The OG blue cup reacts are missing from my order under my account/orders screen but the amount is still in full for both items. I tried emailing them but have yet to receive a response.
After asking for a cancellation 3 times finally got it cancelled yesterday.

Hmm after some thought maybe I’ll just keep my OG white pair that pops to run in and keep the new order clean for leisurely wear.

I ordered the same day and got an email saying the product was oos and they'd ship when they got it in stock. Yesterday they emailed saying they still didn't have it in stock and asked what I wanted to do. I told them to cancel it.

Back
Top Bottom