Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Size swaps impossible these days. Had to bite bullet on stockx and hope I can sell my pair locally for same price (wo fees) to break even for a $0 swap

Got my anthracite pair in today. Such a clean and nice shoe. Makes me bummed I struck out on the bones though.

Pretty cool in hand, hella light lol. Gonna have to find a size swap though

714F6725-220D-432B-B85E-DE0C98F21502.jpeg

Straight to feet to see what all the hype is about. True to size is the way to go

Attachments

• DC216414-BE61-4B2D-8C0A-749F20B20BBB.jpeg
    DC216414-BE61-4B2D-8C0A-749F20B20BBB.jpeg
    356.5 KB · Views: 53
honestly i think the hype for the 87s was way over blown. People realizing that clear shoes aren't the business. When the invisible woman AF1s dropped people were like wow what a great concept idea...man they look cool. Then when they got them they were like wait a minute...these are like impossible to pull off without looking like a clown.

I think by themselves the 87s look great...but its few and far between fit pics that im like wow they look good.

Flamesuit on...but the Epic React > Element 87s

Size 9 for the Sails is still pretty high on GOAT & StockX but it has been dropping. I don't know how low it'll get for my size though. Last time I played this game it was for the KITH LeBron XVs and I lost BADLY!

Don't pay resale for the Element 87s! After getting them in hand from Nike, upper feels super flimsy. Im still excited about having the shoe but the quality of the upper is disappointing. Maybe the upper will hold up, but right these shoes aren't anything but glorified slides! Smh

AF1 and AF2 was a bad idea. Maybe just the blocking of it, because the cdg didn't look bad. Clot >>> all others

honestly i think the hype for the 87s was way over blown. People realizing that clear shoes aren't the business. When the invisible woman AF1s dropped people were like wow what a great concept idea...man they look cool. Then when they got them they were like wait a minute...these are like impossible to pull off without looking like a clown.

I think by themselves the 87s look great...but its few and far between fit pics that im like wow they look good.

Flamesuit on...but the Epic React > Element 87s

Back
Top Bottom