Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

first time hitting on the pass :pimp:

Screenshot_20180813-105223_SNKRS.jpg

seems like there was a lot less hype than previous releases/passes

So ive heard TTS or Half size up on the react element 87? Anyone have any suggestions? Im leaning towards TTS but not sure yet.

So ive heard TTS or Half size up on the react element 87? Anyone have any suggestions? Im leaning towards TTS but not sure yet.
Yeah tts I wouldn’t size up based off of extra toe room looking awful. The nightwing weartesters video said he actually went half down.

$160 is steep for these imo. Heard they’re great comfortwise, but don’t see the durability being there. Love my epic reacts - so I’ll try tmrw to see what these are all about.

I somehow hit on both of the original pairs, and I can say with 100% honesty that these are barely worth the $160. I get that there's hype, but I genuinely feel bad for people getting hit over the head paying resale for these.

- the cushion IS great, it's React in its most pure form and is very comfortable
- while durable, the midsole wrinkles and gets really dirty with just normal wear

- the upper looks unique (deconstructed, translucent) and is very breathable yet supportive and durable considering how thin it is
- the upper is also very unforgiving, and if your foot doesn't fit this shoe perfectly...they don't look that great (personally, I'm somewhere right in the middle)

Wide footers stay TTS. Normal footers go TTS or half down if you don't mind a snug shoe. Narrow footers...it's your call. I have a narrow foot and while my true size actually fits TTS, that normal toe room along with the dead space on the lateral side of my foot creates some wrinkles and creases. Plus I have a low instep so the top of my foot doesn't fill in the shoe either. If I tie them tight, the eyestays nearly touch each other. I'm a size 14, so I can't do anything about this.

I'm actually more excited about the Element 55 (or whatever it may be called). Non-translucent upper, the same midsole, same overall design, and a price decrease (reportedly $130).

Back
Top Bottom