Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

the allocation for these colorways is weird. as of right now only snkrs has the beige colorway and green mist isn't everywhere either

Screenshot_20180911-095329_Instagram.jpg

when did this happen? and why?

Happened around the time of that 87 release (mid Sept), but the infraction(s) was from earlier. Rumor is it stemmed from the live raffle where they were caught taping tickets & backdooring but I suspect it must have been something more serious/definitive. I don't know the exact reason and initially brushed the rumor off as bs, but the proof is in the pudding. They have only been releasing super GR nike stuff for the past month.

I haven't seen one retailer release all the pairs. So that kind of makes sense. SNKRS currently only has one pair up on the app. Sure that can change but most spots only have one or two pairs.

Why is end only launching 2 pairs?

All the EU spots seem to be only getting the Volt & Lakeside colorways this week

I haven't seen one retailer release all the pairs. So that kind of makes sense. SNKRS currently only has one pair up on the app. Sure that can change but most spots only have one or two pairs.

All the US boutiques I've seen are doing 3 colorways, Volt, Lakeside & Green Mist. SNKRS app is the only spot doing Light Beige this week.

Last edited:
hit on lakeside/electric yellow at UNDFTD.. my least fav color of the 3.. guess i cant complain if i at least got 1/3

debating whether I should pull the trigger now on the Undercover "Light Bone" while resell is around 350. I feel like these will get to 425-450 eventually/after the release.

I’m usually on the boost thread, but just got my first epic reacts and love them. I know it’s a long shot, but is there anywhere to still get the deep burgundy’s? Any help would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom