Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Do you guys think the Undercover React's will go any lower in price? .. I never pay resale but after missing out on these I'm getting desperate..

WMNS EPIC REACT FLYKNIT
NEWSPRINT/BLACK/ROYAL PULSE/NEWSPRINT

20180915010747.jpg

I would not hold my breath on that, look how much the Sail pair goes for still, these will hold their value for a bit............

Sure maybe now, but he meant right after a release. Prices always dip when online pairs start rolling in, if you check StockX sales the blacks and sails were about $100 below current prices before they went back up.

has anyone tried to send back a pair that pops to stock x?
nike rep told me theyre not one of their authorized retailers smh

I just called Nike and said hey I have an Epic React and they make a pop noise when I walk. He immediately said sure we will return them.

you have to contact nike and make a return for a defective pair. You can do it online. doesnt really matter where you bought it from at this point because the shoe isnt even a year old and without question in warranty period.

Debating if I should sell one of my SW 1/97 to purchase the React Element Undercover Volt and the Undercover Light Beige.

I’m already wearing one of the SW and kinda want to keep the second pair.

Debating if I should sell one of my SW 1/97 to purchase the React Element Undercover Volt and the Undercover Light Beige.

I’m already wearing one of the SW and kinda want to keep the second pair.

That’s a tough one, probably depends how much you can see yourself wearing the undercovers.

Personally not a fan of the SW’s but the 1/97 is probably a more timeless silhouette than these transparent shoes, even though I do love my sails.

That’s a tough one, probably depends how much you can see yourself wearing the undercovers.

Personally not a fan of the SW’s but the 1/97 is probably a more timeless silhouette than these transparent shoes, even though I do love my sails.
I’m have 4 of the 87s already...and I’m really digging 2 of the Undercover’s CW that I mentioned. I love the silhouette of the React Elements but I’m also a fan of the SW 1/97, but do I need 2 pairs of the SW? I think the price on the undercover light beige might go down a little more when more people get them this week, but not sure about the volts. The release on these are so weird for every store it’s hard to tell how pricing will be.

For those that have the Nike EXP-X14, any insight on sizing and fit would be appreciated. Usual Nike true to size is 10.5 US. Thanks.

anybody get shipping info on element 87s yet?that hit on SNKRS last Thursday? Thinking the hurricane affected shipping times?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom