Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Gun smokes. .
Screenshot_20181014-172336.jpg

Anyone have their 87s squeaking? I know my anthracites squeak like a mofo. I gotta pay attention to my other pairs when I wear em

sorry if this has been asked but how are the epic reacts when running? my flyknit lunars give me blisters and I need new running shoes.

got a 10% coupon code on NDC so might pull the trigger on either the black/blue pair or the gunsmoke.

thanks in advance

sorry if this has been asked but how are the epic reacts when running? my flyknit lunars give me blisters and I need new running shoes.

got a 10% coupon code on NDC so might pull the trigger on either the black/blue pair or the gunsmoke.

thanks in advance

They are absolutely garbage, buy some sketchers instead lol

JK they are amazing

thanks in advance
Just amazing. They are especially great on long runs.

IMG_3545.JPG

First of three colorway picked up from latest pack: React Element 87 blue chill solar red. Went true to size 10.5. Exact width with about extra half thumb in length.
Favorite colorway of the three. Fast UK shipping. Finally able to secure a full release drop. Something different from usual Air Max or Boost. Still enjoying this model.

Back
Top Bottom