Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Where can i get these in a 10??
nike-react-element-55-grid-pack-store-list.jpg
https://www.hanon-shop.com/collections/whats-new/products/nike-react-element-55-cd1503001

When’s the Grey / Red (tongue) / Blue 55 cw dropping?! That’s the shoe I’m looking forward to the most at the moment.

63D99357-7F42-4ADF-B376-0F93CE71E800.png
6117A9BB-AD8F-4925-8913-E9A41EFDDC42.png

DSG black pair up with free expedited shipping for Scorecard Reward Members. Go!

I might wait out to drop on ndc. I got a 10% off coupon. But knowing Nike they might be excluded so I might just buy the pair from Dicks after all. Lol.

This is the only colorway I want from all the pics I’ve seen of the upcoming releases.

I might wait out to drop on ndc. I got a 10% off coupon. But knowing Nike they might be excluded so I might just buy the pair from Dicks after all. Lol.

This is the only colorway I want from all the pics I’ve seen of the upcoming releases.
I got a 20% coupon and I was able to use it on the launch ER 2 on NDC. But gonna hold off using the coupon for something else.

The outlet I go to in San Leandro, CA is trash. How come it doesn’t look organize like the above pic?

I’m really hoping jack rabbit will have another sale like last time. I should’ve picked up the Taupe cw for $75 shipped. The 2.0 is really growing on me but im not willing to pay $150 plus tax knowing I could get the 1.0 for half the price.

The outlet I go to in San Leandro, CA is trash. How come it doesn’t look organize like the above pic?

I’m really hoping jack rabbit will have another sale like last time. I should’ve picked up the Taupe cw for $75 shipped. The 2.0 is really growing on me but im not willing to pay $150 plus tax knowing I could get the 1.0 for half the price.

Because that’s a clearance store not an Nike outlet.

No box tops since all the shoes are pretty much on the hash wall. Same goes for clothing, they just wanna get rid of the inventory. Hence the cheaper prices and disorganization.

I rather have a clearance store than outlets. Rare, better finds and deals.

No box tops since all the shoes are pretty much on the hash wall. Same goes for clothing, they just wanna get rid of the inventory. Hence the cheaper prices and disorganization.

Ahhhh...I’ve always thought they’re both the same thing. I haven’t found any rare stuff at the clearance store yet. It’s a mess over there.

After shopping at a clearance store, you’ll never really want to shop at a regular factory store.

Just received the Epic React 2 from NDC this morning and promptly sent them right back. I was very underwhelmed and with 2 pairs of the OG ER1's these were way too similar for me to keep.

Back
Top Bottom