Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

What is the discount for, 30% off everything even ID's?
It wasn’t site wide. Certain items only. And I don’t think you could ever use discount codes on IDs. There was a code: BEST30 the other day for everyone. Was going to use it on the hydrogen blue ER2 after missing the sale on Finishline but it was still $94.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone interested, the J1s are live...

https://nike.app.link/1hf7MXcrpY

09429A3B-6ECE-48C3-9750-287FB54607F8.jpeg

Last edited:
Eh I don’t mess with the clearance or factory store in SL. Always weak stuff in my size.

Those ody 2 shields have a nice retro/AM1 vibe about them..
I'll be on those like a fly on doodoo once they drop.

Put a bid in for $75 on the ER2 black sapphire on GOAT cuz I was still upset about missing the $55 sale. And the offer got accepted! Figured that it might be a good time to offer since I bet a lot of people bought it to sell.

Put a bid in for $75 on the ER2 black sapphire on GOAT cuz I was still upset about missing the $55 sale. And the offer got accepted! Figured that it might be a good time to offer since I bet a lot of people bought it to sell.
Yeah I would say so. Or impulse bought and they don’t fit or just don’t want.

Yeah I would say so. Or impulse bought and they don’t fit or just don’t want.
It could be. Anyways, very happy with the price. Now I can retire my racers and break out my ER1&2s.

gotta day, i was skeptical but this worked for me as well. bid went through this morning! kudos

9.5, which is what makes it more surprising. usually prices for that size trend up
Ahhh maybe it’s because it’s a general release so prices won’t go up. I was wondering if it would go below $75, I saw an offer at $70 shortly after mine got accepted but I guess you upped him haha.

Back
Top Bottom