Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

4B9A5A95-3226-4CF0-BC2E-68A3D32FBB47.png CD6A9007-D4A2-49D3-B581-9E5EDFB049CC.jpeg

Something really interesting leaked in the golf world today. The tech gets me really excited. Posting here for speculation on if they’ll release a running shoe with similar tech.

Next year Nike will release a golf shoe that appears to be heavily influenced by the Epic React line. But more than just react there’s tons of cool tech in it.
  • Zoom Strobel (Like KD 12)
  • React Midsole
  • 2 Hexagon Zoom Pads
  • Waterproof flyknit.
Super excited about the Cushioning setup and really hoping that makes its way in to more sneakers. I’ve heard great things about the KD 12. Also, very curious as to how flyknit can be waterproof and if that’s actually going to hold up.

4B9A5A95-3226-4CF0-BC2E-68A3D32FBB47.png CD6A9007-D4A2-49D3-B581-9E5EDFB049CC.jpeg

Something really interesting leaked in the golf world today. The tech gets me really excited. Posting here for speculation on if they’ll release a running shoe with similar tech.

Next year Nike will release a golf shoe that appears to be heavily influenced by the Epic React line. But more than just react there’s tons of cool tech in it.
  • Zoom Strobel (Like KD 12)
  • React Midsole
  • 2 Hexagon Zoom Pads
  • Waterproof flyknit.
Super excited about the Cushioning setup and really hoping that makes its way in to more sneakers. I’ve heard great things about the KD 12. Also, very curious as to how flyknit can be waterproof and if that’s actually going to hold up.

They are going to most likely have a layer underneath the knit to make them waterproof. From the top of my head, I can remember the Kobe 11 low elite having a support piece under the flyknit for extra strength, I imagine the infinity tour will have that or something similar so it can actually have a Waterproof feature.

Not to be mistaken with the Racer G which just has TPU layering and water resistant as opposed to waterproof.

7AD0D308-C8DF-4552-8D4E-BCC47E681A7C.jpeg

Finish line sucks
Look at these jacked up laces they sent me.
Also received a hat with the security tag still on it and a T-shirt that had no tags and a small hole back of the neck AE92B82A-7C9C-4066-9E25-FE93069584A3.jpeg

I just got the wrong size air maxes shipped to me by finishline :lol:. Of any shipper, they do **** like this the most frequently.

Finish line sucks
Look at these jacked up laces they sent me.
Also received a hat with the security tag still on it and a T-shirt that had no tags and a small hole back of the neck AE92B82A-7C9C-4066-9E25-FE93069584A3.jpeg
Laces will be fine after one wear. They just need to be stretched out. They've been squished in a box.

Relaced the one and it still is irking me lol. Maybe Ill iron the lace 59AB1E12-F83F-40CA-89C4-80F269B15D1A.jpeg
But the rep did give me a $20 reward for the security tag in the hat so I can live with it

I just got the wrong size air maxes shipped to me by finishline :lol:. Of any shipper, they do **** like this the most frequently.

Happened to me too. It’s because they ship from one of a physical store instead of a warehouse. Last two finish line orders were from a store that was within the same state I am in.

The employees are probably lazy as hell to check the sizes, tags, sensor, etc. They just pack it up and send it along without double checking everything.

The men's React shield 2's landed on Nike UK site today but just the grey and triple black CWs.
Trips look good.
ors2.jpg

The pink/orange ones are on JD Sports but they're just in women's sizes by the looks of it.

Back
Top Bottom