Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Fakes.jpg

Is this colorway legit or fake? Started looking all over for them after seeing them on Insta. But only seemed to find them on some shady European sneaker sites. If they are legit I need them ! What y'all think?
Was all in outlets some months back might still be able to find them there...

I personally hated the reacts because my foot is so sloppy in them. Tried two pairs abs returned both after 20 miles each.

Am I the only one who keeps checking this thread hoping someone will post Invincible is available to buy? :nerd:

At this rate, I’d be fine with a landing page for the ZoomX Invincible with a “Coming Soon” message or at least a “Coming x/xx/xxxx” to at least take the guessing and compulsive checking out of it :emoji_sweat_smile:

Are making Yeezy 2 colorways on NikeID still a thing? I actually kinda like the grey pair

2021-01-19_14.54.08.jpg

edit: my bad about the quality. looks like the app i used decompressed the pictures horrendously

Got my Nike By You pair in today and found some nice details on the back of the tongues. The back of the left tongue has "Nike" knitted in and the right tongue says "1972". Really awesome details as it reminds me of the Kobe 8 which had "KB24" in the toe box of the engineered mesh

Attachments

• tempImagezZLTmG.png
    tempImagezZLTmG.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 354
Got my Nike By You pair in today and found some nice details on the back of the tongues. The back of the left tongue has "Nike" knitted in and the right tongue says "1972". Really awesome details as it reminds me of the Kobe 8 which had "KB24" in the toe box of the engineered mesh
Can we see more pictures of this pair ? I have almost the same exact "Nike By You" in my cart with black laces, debating on it

Back
Top Bottom