Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

NDC USA......finally!

1617800509417.png

Epic react 2 is old

Yes, I know. I own 5 pairs.

I’m talking about the color way. I never seen them before until now and wondering if they are new and why they are already on sale.

I think a new color way or just never released. I’ve never seen this color have you?

Nope. Not until you posted it. Surprising if they are still pumping out new colors for an old model?

Just picked these up at the clearance store for $69. Hyped since it was the colorway I wanted as well. Glad to find them for cheap.

I saw the volt/black pair as well but not my size and the only one in the store.
76C57CA5-4956-41A0-9AEB-E2DAB77B78F5.jpeg
03698A65-F8D7-40A5-B14E-A380D56444CE.jpeg

That's a sick colorway. Really love the colors as it would go really well with all this Nike apparel I have...haha.

I bought these on ebay last week for $66. First time running in a pair and they suit me well. Was curious to see what a size 12 weighed as some of the YouTube reviewers do the same.

20210406_153347.jpg
20210406_153412.jpg

I’m not exactly near any of the two; Vacaville and Gilroy (of the total 15) stores participating in this new program. I’m curious how much the discount for these refurbished pairs will be.

Ever since I’ve been shopping at the Clearance Stores, I find myself disappointed with the Factory Store unless there’s a specific item I want is available there.

Did you contact Nike? I’m sure they can replace it.

With their new “refurbished” program. I’m sure they will stitch the tongue back up and make it good as new then sell it for cheap. LOL
Nah it’s not that significant of a tear and it doesn’t affect the shoe in anyway. I was putting them on and heard a tear and knew exactly what it was LOL

Back
Top Bottom