NIKE (RED) LACES. LACE UP, SAVE LIVES. Fight aids in Africa.

Sizing? for example, size 11.5 low top air forces, hyperizes and 2009 air trainer 1s?

this is for a good cause. i picked up a pair a couple days ago and will probably get a few more.

I'm going to pick a pair up and use them in my Zoom MVP's.... $4 is a lot for laces but it's going to a great cause

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I need to find me a few pairs so I can lace up and SAVE LIVES.
i was just at ntsf, coulda picked yours up.
i think these would look dope in those NT 87's that zach did

I just ordered a medium and a large off of NDC, I hope they'll fit a size 11.5 hyperize and 2009 air trainer1s

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Yeah apparently those laces are to support Nike's COMMIT suicide program they're starting this winter for a football camp next summer in Houston. Along with the Texas heat, some football coaches worry that the camp can kill athletes, it's that intense.

Just kidding. Yeah I'm not funny at all.
tired.gif
Don't know what they're for.

I see dumb people.

I really do hope you get banned for that dumb remark. Knowing it wasnt funny and you still typed it. May you never have a person you know do such a thing.
Rockdeep, the mods at NikeTalk really need to enforce a one strike policy on this site. I've been here since '03 and the quality andcontent of the posts on this board are just going down the drain.

Take this cat for instance, he clearly did not think before he typed that crap out.

I love this. Although its mainly revolved around soccer, it WILL spread to other sports. These will be merchandised through NIKE Factory stores in March.

I got a pair for my DB VIs and my Blk/Red AM2009s.

Still trying to cop a few more but i wished they were longer because i want some to hoop in.

I love this idea but have no use for them. Gotta find a different way to contribute
::runs to gap to buy RED shirt::

Back
Top Bottom