Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
please ******* do it NOW nike! i am skipping breakfast with my family just to get to this restock! do it now and get it over with, why do u have to make us so anxious?

look at this ish lmao. think back to the 90's....

"In the future, you wont even be able to try on jordan shoes in the store... because they will be gone too fast and you will have to camp out to get them (lol think of that concept as a person living in the 90's "wait, what?"). Your personal safetey is not guaranteed if you buy them in the store. They sell out in seconds online.... and people sit at their computers for days and weeks at even a hint at more of the same shoes restocking."

the future sucked.
"In the future, you wont even be able to try on Lebron shoes in the store... because they will be gone too fast and you will have to camp out to get them (lol think of that concept as a person living in the 2010's "wait, what?"). Your personal safetey is not guaranteed if you buy them in the store. They sell out in seconds online.... and people sit at their computers for days and weeks at even a hint at more of the same shoes restocking."

I can get them infrared 6s all day long on eBay size 12 under 200. Got my pair on rd from footlocker online, I have been lookin for a 2nd pair but at a good price. 220 isn't a good price

P A P I ! 
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip. I've never had a pair of 6s. I love the look of the 5s but they are so damn stiff at the ankle. How do the 6s feel?

Sorry I read your post wrong, I thought you meant bred xis. Cancel that on white infrared vi. You can definitely get those for retail or close to it. Sorry for the confusion.

"In the future, you wont even be able to try on Lebron shoes in the store... because they will be gone too fast and you will have to camp out to get them (lol think of that concept as a person living in the 2010's "wait, what?"). Your personal safetey is not guaranteed if you buy them in the store. They sell out in seconds online.... and people sit at their computers for days and weeks at even a hint at more of the same shoes restocking."

I am not privy to dates and times of drops that are not already publicly announced by Nikestore. 

Last edited:
if it isnt today, when are they going to do it? definitely not next saturday because the concord 11 lows are coming out.. so i guess it might be sometime this week. but ****, today would be the best day out of this week. on sunday i have to go to church and weekdays i gotta go to school. why does nike have to be so inefficient?

No worries at all. I would rather the bred 11s but the way this restock **** is shaping up I might miss it. I was able to buy the bred Vs, black and white Xs, and white/ red 3s when they released earlier this year. So I don't really need any of those retros. Had my eye on the 6s white/infrared (bc they're relatively cheap) but the bred 11s are a must buy if I can get in on restock. I figure the best way to get a pair is to concentrate on one retro.

Sorry I read your post wrong, I thought you meant bred xis. Cancel that on white infrared vi. You can definitely get those for retail or close to it. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
For the love of god Nike just give the stock to Eastbay and they can spread it out over the 4 sites that they have and end this nonsense.

For the love of god Nike just give the stock to Eastbay and they can spread it out over the 4 sites that they have and end this nonsense.
i know right.. they need to get this restock OVER WITH so i can freakin go on with my life

Solesupremacy offered me 325 for them via email
I can guarantee you are both talking about different shoes. Sole Supremacy is probably offering 325 for ALL RED 6's. The guy you have been telling to buy buy buy is looking at WHITE AND RED. Aka the ones still sitting in a lot of places.

Or how about they restock and send the link via e-mail to members who have ordered from them in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom