Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a hoax. Nike would track the user down and fire him at the bare minimum. They caught dude that leaked the outlet manifest last summer with the MVP and champ elite brons with the quickness.
I figured that much. People are trying to get their e-fame over this restock.

:rofl: :rofl:  Imagine losing the wife over this. In divorce court, the judge ask the reason for the divorce? Your honor it was because of that ** Nike restock.
I can see this being on Jerry Springer wife banging dudes best friend cuz he has all
The Jordan's and the husband don't :rofl:

I can see this being on Jerry Springer wife banging dudes best friend cuz he has all
The Jordan's and the husband don't
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ladies and gentlemen. You heard it here first...in case Jerry tries to take the idea.

Last edited:
Nike is doing a great job with this restock as far as keeping it a secret to the public. I would have assumed information would have leaked by now. The few who know are just chilling until they know it will occur.

Last edited:

Naw I don't believe it. I believe anything is possible at this point. I was just making a statement about the restock to try to move this thread back in that direction. But there really is not much to say about it. LOL!!
Some of this guy's info in the past has been pretty legit.. I don't know if he has been lucky.

It's a hoax. Nike would track the user down and fire him at the bare minimum. They caught dude that leaked the outlet manifest last summer with the MVP and champ elite brons with the quickness.
Don't remember hearing about that. I guess I'll have to do some searching and dig up the details.  I does remind of what's his face (can't remember his name) that got canned for the pics of the Champ Pack on eBay and genius still had name tag in the pic haha. Jorge or something?

Supply and demand simple as that. Nike threw tha bait out there and has everyone jus sittin waitin till they next move

I am really looking forward to today's photo shopped national  news story. There has been so many developments from someone sitting in a mobile command center that looks like the bat cave of shoes, to people admitting that they live for shoes,  to a tease of Barons and KD's  by Nike,  to people asking reps when the restock is and getting the same prescribed answer of a date will be announced and then discussing why that answer cannot be trusted. So much ammo today. lol

I am really looking forward to today's photo shopped national  news story. There has been so many developments from someone sitting in a mobile command center that looks like the bat cave of shoes, to people admitting that they live for shoes,  to a tease of Barons and KD's  by Nike,  to people asking reps when the restock is and getting the same prescribed answer of a date will be announced and then discussing why that answer cannot be trusted. So much ammo today. lol
I want to see **** Greggory or Chuck Todd standing somewhere delivering the news. 

Don't remember hearing about that. I guess I'll have to do some searching and dig up the details.  I does remind of what's his face (can't remember his name) that got canned for the pics of the Champ Pack on eBay and genius still had name tag in the pic haha. Jorge or something?
Think you're referring to Icy Sole snitching.

laugh.gif
 i remember when i put his name out and everybody contacted FTL and snitched.

it was Fernando btw

laugh.gif
 i remember when i put his name out and everybody contacted FTL and snitched.

it was Fernando btw
Yep, good ole, Fernando. How could I forget? Wish we could have an episode of "where are they now."  He's probably been retread to like Richard's or FNL. Back to the Minors! lol

Last edited:
This forum is for ppl who love sneakers. If you trash someone for being obsessed with them, then you're on the wrong board. 

LMAOOOOOOO, brb I'm crying.

But for real, I wasn't trashing anyone. Just simply stated that I feel sad for you if shoes are your life. I like sneakers as much as the next guy, but I can say that I'm far from "obsessed". In my 18 years of life and 4 years of copping seriously, I've gotten to see both the good and bad that comes from the hobby and I've definitely gained a huge appreciation for things outside of shoes. Like for example when dudes get cancellations or miss restocks or have a package lost and hit it with the "this is one of the worst days I've had in a while" post, I chuckle. I would trade some of my worst days for those man. Either way, I just think that life is too short to fully dedicate yourself to something whether that be shoes or something else, without any true benefits outside of pleasure.

End rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom