Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The circle jerk of Twitter trolls.

I think they race each other to see who can post "FAKE" first for every Nikestore tweet for a product release. 

I think they race each other to see who can post "FAKE" first for every Nikestore tweet for a product release. 
Nike should just block those fools, lets see them try to get TLOs after that.

Last edited:

lmfao i love when punk said that every time his entrance music hits. ahh i miss when he was in the wwe
CM Punk is one of the best Wrestlers of All Time. I've been a fan since forever man. I really miss him, But right now My Boi D. Bryan is holding ti down! I am hopeful that Punk will be back,

CM Punk is one of the best Wrestlers of All Time. I've been a fan since forever man. I really miss him, But right now My Boi D. Bryan is holding ti down! I am hopeful that Punk will be back,
Me too man. sadly, i just read a report about kevin nash and mick foley talking about cm punk. they were saying that he was really really burnt out and hurt.. imagine going on the road 24/7 without even taking performance-enhancing drugs man.. that **** mustve been hard on him. if he doesnt come back, im cool with that because i want him to live a happy life. if he does, im also happy because i will have more entertainment :D. im also fine with the current product. i can enjoy Shield vs evolution, daniel bryan being the underdog champ, and antonio cesaro being a beast. lets see how long the wwe can keep their momentum up

Me too man. sadly, i just read a report about kevin nash and mick foley talking about cm punk. they were saying that he was really really burnt out and hurt.. imagine going on the road 24/7 without even taking performance-enhancing drugs man.. that **** mustve been hard on him. if he doesnt come back, im cool with that because i want him to live a happy life. if he does, im also happy because i will have more entertainment :D. im also fine with the current product. i can enjoy Shield vs evolution, daniel bryan being the underdog champ, and antonio cesaro being a beast. lets see how long the wwe can keep their momentum up
That's true. The product is really entertaining right now. I'll call it right now and say Cesaro Vs Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. At least that's what I am hoping for since I already have my tickets lol.

Yeah, I never understood why people post "fake" replies after every tweet. It's annoying AF. People are so thirsty for this restock.

I actually think theyre giong to save Cesaro vs Lesnar for Wrestlemania 31. i think they need a lil more time to develop cesaro. his mic skills need some work too. shouldnt rush him to the main event when he isnt ready yet. i think it will actually be lesnar vs batista (turns face) or lesnar vs daniel bryan for the title (lesnar wins). but cesaro vs lesnar would be an amazing match. cesaro doing the big swing on lesnar would be a markout moment. also heard the ric flair is returning on monday to join evolution, that is going to be freakin AMAZING!

see what happens when wwe finally makes some new stars? right now we have the shield, cesaro, and daniel bryan on the rise. now the creative team has all these NEW combinations, unlike the same old refreshing of orton/cena, cena/batista, orton/batista, orton/del rio, etc. now we have fresh matchups. i think wwe will actually continue this because they seem like they are going all out on daniel bryan and the shield. just gotta wait to see if cesaro wil have the same success
That makes sense. Don't forget about the Wyatt Family! haha

When did this turn into a wrestling thread? 
eyes.gif

I almost rather Nike do a random restock. With the way their servers have been acting lately, they won't be able to handle the traffic of an announced restock. 

Have there been any random restocks for jordans before? I only remember the RO dropping randomly, but im fairly new to this so i could be mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom