Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what's so great about the 3's. If they were the black cements, then I'd understand.

The 11 breds I can see why ppl would want those. Same goes to the Jordan 13s black/red

Jordan xi and xiii were selling for almost retail last year. People just didn't have their eyes open I guess.
Dudes go nuts for the I and the 88s because they have nike air on them.

It's odd because the younger crowd doesn't have the attachment that older dudes have to the nike air. I'm 30 next month and I don't have an attachment to nike air.

Hey, let's just all admit it. We've ALL got a problem. Acknowledging the problem is always step 1 :rofl:

Acknowledging helps get over the problem. I used to get upset when I missed releases. Really had to embrace that they are just shoes and that I'll live. I don't even get up at 8am anymore for releases I'm like warm on.

I remember how salty i was when I didn't get the space jams at midnight off of Ndc. Dat salt.

Jordan xi and xiii were selling for almost retail last year. People just didn't have their eyes open I guess.

It's odd because the younger crowd doesn't have the attachment that older dudes have to the nike air. I'm 30 next month and I don't have an attachment to nike air.
The last pair of Js I bought was the Jordan 4 cool grey. But I've still been a sneakerhead, just not buying Js. 

Guys, this isn't a chat room. If you want to discuss other topics, go visit or create other threads.

Only post in here if you're going to discuss the potential restock.

Anyone who repeatedly posts off topic will be banned from the thread.
we need a bs thread apparently they are the best all the rest are:  are these tts? what time do they drop?  my tracking isnt confirmed, i got canceled, i scored, i am salty ! i got 5 pair! there were 200k made no there were 500k come on man wheres the lets bs about this bs thread o and f this restock

Hey, let's just all admit it. We've ALL got a problem. Acknowledging the problem is always step 1
roll.gif
exactly.  but its the same song from the same people, over and over.  "live your life, don't let nike control you, blah blah blah".

while not realizing that they are posting in a SHOE forum...in the JORDAN RESTOCK thread at that.

i'm not one to judge and look down on materialism.  it exist, i'm materialistic, i embrace it.

we all are, otherwise we'd wear  sketchers and other off brand shoes and cheaper clothing.

Idk what's so great about the 3's. If they were the black cements, then I'd understand.

The 11 breds I can see why ppl would want those. Same goes to the Jordan 13s black/red

I'm 28 and stocked up on the 3s with the Jumpman logo.

I had the old retroes with Nike Air, and I guess they look nicer, but honestly I don't care. There's no attachment to either logo for me.

If I could find a DS pair of CDP 1's for a decent price I'd buy those too.

Maybe because you just missed that boat. I'm 36 and even I was pretty young when you really quit seeing the Nike Air on the back - think it was the 6 and was a Freshman in HS  (can't think of any AJs with the Nike Air prominently displayed on the back after that).  I actually didn't buy any Jordan's again till the 11s were released. To this day, I don't particularly care for anything past 6 other than the 11 and maybe the 7. The rest of the Jordans they can keep. If it weren't for the retros, JB would be pretty irrelevant IMO. I just don't see people wearing anything much past retros, but that could be because I don't like anything else and don't pay attention to them.

Maybe because you just missed that boat. I'm 36 and even I was pretty young when you really quit seeing the Nike Air on the back - think it was the 6 and was a Freshman in HS  (can't think of any AJs with the Nike Air prominently displayed on the back after that).  I actually didn't buy any Jordan's again till the 11s were released. To this day, I don't particularly care for anything past 6 other than the 11 and maybe the 7. The rest of the Jordans they can keep. If it weren't for the retros, JB would be pretty irrelevant IMO. I just don't see people wearing anything much past retros, but that could be because I don't like anything else and don't pay attention to them.

I definitely just missed the boat and I openly admit it.
My point is that a lot of the dudes that beast for the nike air are much younger than I am. The hype that nike air has produced gives a serious wow in my mind.

You can still find the 13s for around 200. It looks like the market is boosting the price of the Bred 11s though.. They've doubled in price the last few months

honestly, and maybe i'm a little biased.  but the original restock thread that i started was better than this one

I thought the point of material things was to bring pleasure... and happiness

Sure if you subscribe to the epicurean philosophy of happiness.

The best part of all this is that when the restock does happen, most of these die hard "I need MUST COP" people will probably wear them once or twice in a 3 month span before they sell em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom