Nike Retro Basketball? What do YOU want to see?

i'd love to see the VC II's & III's retroed as well... i need the all black cw's of those.

i still rock my VC IV's & V's all the time :smokin

the middle white, black, and purple shoe was the low top version of the Air Unlimited. Not sure of the name, but a fantastic balling shoe. Reggie Miller wore them quite a bit.
They were called the Air Prevail.  Great shoe.  I wouldn't really say it was a low Unlimited though.  They just shared a midsole. 

In this colorway too

Sam Cassell's Air Swifts.  So sick!

and I know this will never happen....but the Air Radicate.  This was my favorite colorway.

those pro streaks would be sweet! remember wanting them but not able to get them since moms wasnt buying anything but payless until high school

Those pippen Dynamic Flight Huaraches wit da 33

On da side...i have em but i would LOVE a pair that

I wouldn't be scared of wearing...

They were called the Air Prevail.  Great shoe.  I wouldn't really say it was a low Unlimited though.  They just shared a midsole. 
That's right. Thx. The feel was similar on the court from what I remember. I tore them both up playing ball. 

i wouldn't mind seeing the Nike Shox Stunner on store shelves again
smokin.gif

In this colorway too
That colorway of the Flight Lite II's were my first pair with Air (Air vs non-Air was big deal back then), and I managed to pop the Air-sole within a few months.  Sent them back all worn out and they sent me a brand new pair of the same shoes!  I remember when that UPS truck came too...

If those retro, I'll have to also find some Gecko Hawaii jam shorts somehow...

ALL I NEED IS THE CARBON FIBER FLIGHT POSITE I....
Bought them straight from NDC sometime in 99/00- I believe they also had a restock of the bred AJIV that I took advantage of in that order... both are long gone :frown:

Air Team Maxzoom - one of my favorites of all time - super comfortable with zoom air up front and max most of the rest of the way.

Air Force Lite - cheap, disposable, very comfortable and actually grippy.

Air Maestro (the first ones) - these were the LE's; actually bought these at Journeys when they stocked a lot of LE versions back in 91-93.  They also had the black/reds of these as well as some Challenge Huarache black/greys.  Anyway, loved these shoes, but the midsole was so dang hard.

Back
Top Bottom