Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for February 2008!

1st of all, this is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

jeffersonville hads the air zoom turf (barry sanders) in white , blue (cowboys colors) 59.99
had air max international dark blue/offwhite and black 59.99
kids air max 90 boot black silver 39.99
about 4 tables of mark downs

eastbay.com's members only "vault" thing has the Transformers pack in stock, including the trainer.

^^ nice icon
laugh.gif

jeffersonville manager said that they had gotten in the aquas (2 pair the week proir size 9.5 12)and were marked 99.99 but were bought by worker b for hitsales floor.so prbly soon

any stores have the Presto Dunks...aka Dunkestos?
i remember vacaville had the white/royal pair, but im
mad.gif
i didnt get a second

the new dunk mids with 3m are 60 on CCS, as well as grey/blue dunks in 7,7.5 and olive dunks for 40

designerathletic.com has the Tech Pack Air Trainer 1's in Yellow in a bunch of sizes for $50...just got mine today...they are clean

Back
Top Bottom