Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for February 2008!

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Don't know if anyone saw these themself,

But this is what an NTer posted in the wrong forum:

Originally Posted by X tha Prince

Camarillo Oulet 2/2/08

Camarillo Outlet 2/2/08

Those + 30% off coupon [valid for one item only] for President's Day Weekend, and it'd be a nice pickup.
As much as I go to Camarillo I have never seen any heat like that...

I got so pissed because they never had anything I stoped going weekly but damn I guess I shouldn't have stopped. I would have picked up those all starforces so quick!

If they still got a size 16 I will make it work...

Originally Posted by purpleTc

which pennys were they i googled style number and was unsuccesful
Actually the style # is wrong. The pennys are white and black. Here is the correct style #.
29e62y1.jpg

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

which pennys were they i googled style number and was unsuccesful
Actually the style # is wrong. The pennys are white and black. Here is the correct style #.
29e62y1.jpg
penny_wht_blk.jpg

These are at the outlets?!?!
That's the style # that was confirmed when I placed my order over the phone. On the last page the style # 311059-101 was incorrect, the 5 shouldhave been an 8.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Don't know if anyone saw these themself,

But this is what an NTer posted in the wrong forum:

Camarillo Oulet 2/2/08

Camarillo Outlet 2/2/08

Those + 30% off coupon [valid for one item only] for President's Day Weekend, and it'd be a nice pickup.
I went to Camarillo yesturday and they still have a lot of these forces left if you rock a 13,14 or 15. I picked my pairs up.

Nothing much else to talk about.

^ none left, I just called
What size were you looking for? I went there for lunch around 11pst and still saw at least 5 pairs of each in sz 14,15 16.

Originally Posted by tupac003

^ none left, I just called
What size were you looking for? I went there for lunch around 11pst and still saw at least 5 pairs of each in sz 14,15 16.

I literally just picked up a 14 in the Easters. Don't listen to what they say on the phone.

Damn, I just got off the phone with one of the workers from the Camarillo Outlets, And they aint have my size in the All Star uptowns
devil.gif

thye told me nothing was left...some dude with a Hispanic accent. That was the 4th time calling ever since they were posted. i asked about the easters, allstars and st pattys. I need 14s in all of them.

Dunk Low Pro SB - TAKASHII 2 - 49.99 + discount (coupon or watev. )

In gold SB box as well, dont kno if its a b grade

Dont Know about sizes i got 11.5, and there is 11 for sure, ask for other sizes as well

info:

239 948 4100

tell them that you want style number 313170 005

say you have coupon and that you have done phone orders with it from LA and Florida ( name others if you want )

myne came to 51.86 shipped

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Dunk Low Pro SB - TAKASHII 2 - 49.99 + discount (coupon or watev. )

In gold SB box as well, dont kno if its a b grade

Dont Know about sizes i got 11.5, and there is 11 for sure, ask for other sizes as well

info:

239 948 4100

tell them that you want style number 313170 005

say you have coupon and that you have done phone orders with it from LA and Florida ( name others if you want )

myne came to 51.86 shipped

thanks for the heads up. just got a pair, although i didnt have the coupon code. the guy told me they were a-grades. i guess ill be looking at these outletposts more often. ever since they were stickied and put in each forum i have stayed away.

Just ordered those lites right now. I was debating on getting 1 or 2 pairs but opted for just 1 since I've been buying alot of kicks this month. This wassupposed to be my month off since the only release I thought I might be interested in was the XXIIIs which I am not planning on picking up. Thanks for theheads up ilikecupnoodles. I was planning on ordering these from Asia last week but decided to hold off til pay day next week.

Hey the zoom kobe 2 hit the outlet the usa one's Camarillo Oulet has them just got them in today. the price is $40.99

I called Camarillo and they said that they are not doing any phone orders on the USAs until next week????

Back
Top Bottom