Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

If there was never a 13 in the Vs, it doesn't feel so bad.

But yea, always get your pair before you spill the beans.

ALWAYS.
Love is...23 years in the making

Who cares folks. He isn't changing it. No one liked the change of the fourms and all the sub-fourms made but we got used to it. Didn't we?
arnob3701@yahoo.com
AIM queensfinest008
TEAM FAM​

If you can read then you can achieve.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

I also like them more seperate but I'm not gonna complain. We all know that the outlet posts are gonna overwhelm
the website/store post anyways. It is what it is. Kid lebron, dont feel bad man. I was told on saturday morning that they weren't doing any phone orders over the weekend. No 5's for me neither
HEAT23 x AIR-RANDY
www.air-randy.com​

X & XIII PACK NOW AVAILABLE!!!​

Quote:
This thread would serve it's purpose if you realized the fact that your outlet updates are still here.

we do realize it. We just dont like the merging of it.

in the end....

Damn I needed an 11 in those XXIIs but can we expect to see all the outlets drop em in price or is it just pigeon forge since they are a clearance outlet?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Thanks heat, BTW dont be a menace, i grabbed th elast 10.5 even though im a 11 im taking it to footlocker and swapping for 11
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

let me jump into this argument b/c you guys really are failing to see the point of ijapino..

you guys said the system wasn't broken...but actually it was pretty broken. the former system just wasn't working with respect to our moderating and the board....we'd end up with a multipage thread that lasted months and month.

the new format is much much better... a single monthly thread the has inventory for websites, stores and outlets, is easier to manage from our standpoint, and in reality, easier for you guys to find what you need...instead of having to sift through two multipage threads...you have one....it creates less clutter and garbage posts.

think about it.....you have the former "system"...TWO long threads that existed for months at a time with multiple pages that the mods had to sift through....vs now, a single 1 month long thread that the mods can look through and keep under control...and only one thread that you have to visit.

additionally... you have more people visiting the single thread....so one person can ask a question about where to find what.....and more people will see it....thus increasing the chance that the question will be answered.

T E A M N E R D​

I was the one who first broke the news about the olives and xx2's and they had 10 pairs of 9s in the olives and a ton of the xx2's in 9- 10.5, picked up the kobe 2 white colorway for 29.99 and went back today and they now have some scattered xx1's all black and some grey suedes for 49.99

Aurora Outlet (pure trash there)
All FSR or near FSR:

Bron IV Remix 69.99
Bron IV White 69.99
Melo 3 wh/blk/red (with his face on it) $59.99
Blk AJ 22 $99.99
Basketball AJ 22 $129.99
Silver/blue Air Stab $49.99
Kobe II blk/yl $74.99
Nate Robinson AF 25 Supreme $99.99
Jermaine O'Neal AF 25 Supreme $99.99
Stats (army olive/orange) $59.99
AF 25 white/white $99.99
AF 25 blk/blk $99.99
AF 25 League Pack (cities) two colorways $99.99
AF 3 wh/red/yellow $39.99
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

palanilopez12, outlets are your best bet. im not sure if they still have the take 20 percent off if you spend 125 or more or not. zk2s are at the outlets usually for 75, if you buy two its 150 + tax so take 20% off it rounds off to around 60 per pair. hope that helps

I called CCS to find out if it was really gonna be May 2008 before the dunks were available to ship, and they told me my order was cancelled, as was everyone elses, because they wouldn't be gettin anymore in >:
mad.gif

Thacamel. Before this 25 dollar hype began, I called when they initially changed the price to 25 and the website had every size available. Unfortunately, i found out they were all sold out, so when people started saying 11.5 and 12s up on there, i knew it was false. better luck next time to everyone...lol and myself

So, no one answered my question. Are the XX2's at the outlets b-grades, and do they come with the pods?
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Not B-grades, they recieved them from NikeTowns but don't be surprised if your missing air pods. Some of the boxes were missing them, I asked the guy to check if they were there for me.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

i guess this new inventory report format will be okay....didn't realize the threads were gonna be limited to a month. it shouldn't be that bad to sift thru and find desired info.

anyways, a big THX to whomever that dropped the heads up on the $49.99 XX2s @ Pigeon Forge.....called Sat, but as others mentioned, they were getting swamped w/phone orders, so they cut em off and resumed this morn. i got tied up at work, so i couldn't call until around noon PST, but i still managed to snag 4 prs---(2) wh/red & (2) of the blks.....not bad at all for just a lil over retail+tax for (1) pr. :pimp:
pimp.gif

oh, and i also got confirmation that they are NOT B-grades. well, dude said, "I don't see a B stamped on the box." and i had him make sure the pods were all there. he said they had the booklets too. but for $49.99, doesn't really matter to me whether they're B-grades. i'd go as far as to say that this is the BEST outlet deal there's been in a long, long time....if not ever.

thx again for the drop on these. :smile:
smile.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

No problem Clsmooth i will start updating at least once a month in pigeon forge now... I only live 15 min. from both stores...

^ thx for the Barkley heads up

Quote:
So, no one answered my question. Are the XX2's at the outlets b-grades, and do they come with the pods?
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Those barkleys would be great at a buck.

But when the F&F hit, I'd love to knock 30% off a buck. :smokin
smokin.gif
23 years in the making

Back
Top Bottom