Nike Return on never worn sneakers

I have a few sneakers that i never worn from about 3 years ago. still have receipt from Nike.com. can i get a refund for them?

yes, i returned What the Lebron 11 (with a nike chicago receipt) back at a nike outlet store a year after release and got cash back.

giphy.gif

I have a few sneakers that i never worn from about 3 years ago. still have receipt from Nike.com. can i get a refund for them?

Yes you can get a refund even if you dont have the receipt, as long as they arent worn nike will take then back

I returned a pair over a year and close to 2 years old. One i forgot i even had

ok sounds good. about 2 years ago i tore ligaments off my ankle and wore a boot for 6 months and i just kept buying basketball shoes to play in lol. now they are just sitting around

Or you can just help out a less fortunate individual and donate them to me, a less fortunate individual.

ok sounds good. about 2 years ago i tore ligaments off my ankle and wore a boot for 6 months and i just kept buying basketball shoes to play in lol. now they are just sitting around

eBay or Craigslist them, might be worth the trouble if they're sought after.

Selling shoes to get rid of them is a headache cuz of all the low ball offers and flakes.

That's why I said depending if the shoe is sought after, might get more than the retail Nike will give you. If it's a whatever year Nike hypersomething then no, not worth it.

eBay or Craigslist them, might be worth the trouble if they're sought after.

Too much hassle unless the profit is good enough, and regardless of what theyre priced at now he would get his full refund

didnt know this was possible.

Why not just wear em?

He hasnt worn em in 2 years, why wear them now? Just get money back in his pocket instead

IIRC, Nikes return policy is limited to two years from the manufacture date on the tag.

This applies to when you want to return something for defect and get the voucher if say the stitching comes apart while hooping in them, sole comes off, air bubble pops, etc

Back
Top Bottom