Nike Return Policy

Is it true that you can return basketball shoes back to Nike in 30 days for a full refund? What's stopping me from ordering shoes, playing in them for 30 days, and returning them, over and over and over again?

Is it true that you can return basketball shoes back to Nike in 30 days for a full refund? What's stopping me from ordering shoes, playing in them for 30 days, and returning them, over and over and over again?
because you would be abusing the policy which they would keep track of and likely ban you from returning or even doing business with you

Their return policy is one of, if not the GOAT return policy though! But yeah can’t abuse it like that lol
I return a decent amount of Nike clothes and shoes, as long as they genuinely don’t work for me. I probably have ordered like 4K of Merch in the past year or two and have returned at least half of it worn, due to manufacturer errors most of the time, never been banned

I actually just used their 2 year manufacturer warranty on a pair of 97’s that were flawed in the toe box, Nike isn’t perfect and they know it

I return a decent amount of Nike clothes and shoes, as long as they genuinely don’t work for me. I probably have ordered like 4K of Merch in the past year or two and have returned at least half of it worn, due to manufacturer errors most of the time, never been banned
Doubt they’d banned you for returning manufacture errors.

But to the OP, if you make a habit of it, especially if you return in store, they’ll recognize you and returns are always up to the managers discretion. Cause a couple of times, they wouldnt Take my returns even if it was within 30 days. And if you return it through online, that’s a better way for them to track what you’re doing

Doubt they’d banned you for returning manufacture errors.

But to the OP, if you make a habit of it, especially if you return in store, they’ll recognize you and returns are always up to the managers discretion. Cause a couple of times, they wouldnt Take my returns even if it was within 30 days. And if you return it through online, that’s a better way for them to track what you’re doing
I return 70% online and 30% in store, they actually just implemented a new very easy return service through the Nike app, hassle free, no manager involved. Returned some questionable stuff, NIKE IS THE GOAT

To the OP: Hold onto your receipts and tags, link all purchases to your Nike+ account and be able to explain your reasoning for return if you return in store. You will definitely not get banned no matter how many times you return an item in the 30 days window. I am about to return $400 worth of Hurley apparel I bought from ndc because half of it doesn't fit right. In the rare case you come across a store manager that won't let you return, get their information and chat with an online customer service rep on nike.com and they will take care of you. Nike has been taking your money for a long time, you are well within your rights as a consumer to return items as much as you need to.

Nike tracks EVERYTHING, I've seen multiple members get their accounts banned over the years

Back
Top Bottom