Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Hey I need you guys help .. I'm making the Roshe Run ID Suede Salmon Toe color way. I need them close to as the Salmon Toe Asics

Which Outsole Color is close to to the color "White" ...  "Sail White or Neutral Grey. Which pair is close to the Asics First or Second or they both bad? .. help me out. Try and make your own pair.

FIRST PAIR

Overlay: Squadron Blue

Toe: Atomic Pink

Swoosh: Squadron Blue

Outsole: Sail White

Lining: Squadron Blue

Tongue Loop: Squadron Blue

Heel Loop: Squadron Blue

SECOND PAIR

Overlay: Squadron Blue

Toe: Atomic Pink 

Swoosh: Neutral Grey

Outsole:Neutral Grey

Lining: Squadron Blue

Tongue Loop: Squadron Blue

Heel Loop: Squadron Blue

FIRST PAIR 

SECOND PAIR 

Hey I need you guys help .. I'm making the Roshe Run ID Suede Salmon Toe color way. I need them close to as the Salmon Toe Asics
Which Outsole Color is close to to the color "White" ...  "Sail White or Neutral Grey. Which pair is close to the Asics First or Second or they both bad? .. help me out. Try and make your own pair.

SECOND PAIR 

Second Pair is on point and sail white sole should be the closest to white
View media item 385742

Last edited:
You can also start a chat session with a Nike.com Rep. They will give you your tracking number.
If I give them an Order number that doesnt belong to my account but is my order, what are the potential repercussions?

If I give them an Order number that doesnt belong to my account but is my order, what are the potential repercussions?
Not sure never tried that. Have the person who ordered for you check it out or give it a try.

Just saw solar yeezy id's on ebay for 230. Wonder what idiot will buy them.

Edit: didn't see the post above this first.

Last edited:
Might have to order some Volts. Those are growing on me. Maybe an all sail pair??? Can easily get dirty though.

All black/mints came in on Tuesday.
Sick customs, man!  I actually have the same design sitting in my locker, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.  Can you please take better pics outdoors in better lighting?  I'd like to see photos where the arctic green color is displayed accurately.

Thanks!

The two tone isn't bad IMO, I'd prefer all grey but the gym red does suck for what he's going for. And whoever pay 230 for that should be shot lol

im feeling those salmon soles CW, which type is closer to the colour suede or normal ones ?

Back
Top Bottom