Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
wrong i was.

theres a good amount of options to choose from but i've copped so many of the retail releases that i really dont have a desire to get anything i've been creating/seeing.

retails dropped in plenty of flavors and i wasnt late on this train so i've copped every pair i've wanted from the jump.

these come in handy for the latecomers imo...

Has anyone actualy added a pair to their cart & checked out?  I have them now on the UK id site but whenever I go to check out it says there is an error?  

I can save the designs in my locker but really want to order today!!!!

Has anyone actualy added a pair to their cart & checked out?  I have them now on the UK id site but whenever I go to check out it says there is an error?  

I can save the designs in my locker but really want to order today!!!!
I do not see anything on the UK site.

At the moment, I believe only the US site is live. For the rest of us, we might have to wait until tomorrow

Put my order in.

Cant wait to see how these colors look in person.

Really stuck on which lining would look better on the plats. I chose gym red because people are saying the colors are gonna come out a little lighter then they appear on the website, hope i made the right choice

LOVING everyone's designs. As a Bobcats fan (one of the proud, and slightly ashamed), those Bobcats colorways are tight!

Here's what I went with:

Really stuck on which lining would look better on the plats. I chose gym red because people are saying the colors are gonna come out a little lighter then they appear on the website, hope i made the right choice

I went w/ fusion.

I guess we can compare pictures when they arrive, :lol:.

What if the Arctic Green sole is similar to the sole of the Navy/Mints of the White Swoosh Pack instead of the Mint sole of the FB's? A lot of people who created "Yeezy" Roshe's would be disappointed and out $110+.

What if the Arctic Green sole is similar to the sole of the Navy/Mints of the White Swoosh Pack instead of the Mint sole of the FB's? A lot of people who created "Yeezy" Roshe's would be disappointed and out $110+.

I mean, Nike has free returns, so...

I went w/ fusion.

I guess we can compare pictures when they arrive, :lol:.
i might cancel the order and get fusion red.
Idk lol im scared theyre gonna come out maroonish

Yea, Gym Red seems way too dark IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, before you order and get disappointed in 4 weeks, do a quick google search on the colors offered here. Look for actual PHOTOS of the colors on other shoes or products. You'll get a better idea of how they'll actually look.

I think I'm gonna go with the suede since their grey is wolf grey. The price difference is only 8 bucks tho lol shipping included.

Just as I expected... Ya'll started going crazy with these ****. Some of the stuff I've seen is pretty funny. I wouldn't share my creation in here since I want to be the only one with that color.

A little disappointed with color options specially for the soles. I was hoping for some red and some kind of blue sole colors.

I wonder how the suede material is on these..? I'm gonna wait to see some real pictures...

Was really hoping for some gold, been trying to pull the trigger on an "Iron man" sneak for about a year now. But other than that I'm satisfied with our initial options, sure they didn't give us exactly what we wanted but when do they really? Keep them IDs coming, lookin good.

Not me as I will be very happy instead. The navy mints are one of my fav colors

Back
Top Bottom