Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Looks like I'm gonna cancel my suede order, my feet are a bit wide. I'm a size 13 but I don't want to take chances.

What does Nike do with the pairs that end up returned? Do those end up hitting outlets or are they just scrapped/given away to charities/homeless people?

atomic pink looks perfect for salmon toes.
Yeah the more I see it the better it looks. It would be perfect in the spring/fall
My Roshe Run Encore!

any thoughts? 
I like em! Needs some red though. Maybe the tongue loop or laces? That might look cool. 
What does Nike do with the pairs that end up returned? Do those end up hitting outlets or are they just scrapped/given away to charities/homeless people?
Yes outlets. Usually there are on the back wall or in the clearance area, if I remember correctly. 

the lead in to your story "longtime lurker since 2003" was so unneccessary. so basically you just had to come in here to show everyone you got 30% off your NikeID order? :smh: :smh: :rolleyes very effin lame to say the least....it's people like you who mess it up for nike employees around the world!
It wasn't unnecessary to me dude. Just announcing myself mainly because of flamers like yourself who get their nuts in a bunch. As far as te discount. I didn't come in bragging. Just showing what colors I purchased. You mad or what? So what I got 30% off that's not the point. In sure no other Nike employee is mad or thinks I "messed it up" for them by posting this. Sit down.

Wish someone would be nice and hook me up with the 30% :frown:. I remember back in high school trying extra hard to find someone with a swoosh account...all to no avail

Anyway, do people who have order IDs before. Do they usually take the full four weeks to ship?

Order placed.

Mega Mans are in the locker, though.  I have at least one more $50 GC coming, so that could happen soon...

I hate you for coming up with that one.

I said it before a while back and I'll say it again.  Salmon toes are a must.  This is the color blocking I wanted the day the Tonals released and also when the FB released.  Great job on the Salmon toe mock ups guys.  I placed my order last night for those and ordered my Parra Patta mock up today.  These two shoes have been my inspiration for a long time now but unfortunately finding these is near impossible, especially in a size 13.  Below are two of the shoes I have been on the search for.  I haven't been too keen on the ID options but it's better than nothing.  Luckily I can now get my own variation.  In the states, basketball shoes kind of rule in terms of popularity and dominance.  In Europe and parts of Asia, running shoes dominate in popularity.  My sneaker collection the past 7 years has gone exclusively to running shoes.  Below are 2 of the few reasons why.

Ronnie Fieg's "Salmon Toe."  Dude is a beast when it comes to collaborations.  You guys should check out his other creations.  His store Kith is pretty awesome too.

I also ordered a variation of one of my favorites, but also hard to obtain.................The Parra Pattas.  If any of you follow running shoe trends and designs, you know that these shoes need no introduction.

I really wish they could have had this upper blue variation color option on IDs.  I would soooooo recreate these in Roshe form.  These also would have been awesome as a Tonal colorway release.  This model was part of the BAIT Marvel pack.  This are the Captain Americas.

If anyone needs additional inspirations, I highly suggest looking at New Balance, Saucony, and Asics lines.

Keep up the great work guys!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom