Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
aw man these are nice just made the suede version these will be a definte cop!

nikeid

Last edited:
the lead in to your story "longtime lurker since 2003" was so unneccessary. so basically you just had to come in here to show everyone you got 30% off your NikeID order?
mean.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif
very effin lame to say the least....it's people like you who mess it up for nike employees around the world!
Exactly... I don't understand what he or she was trying to contribute... your discount?

Fooling around with the premium IDs. Made these up real quick. Based off the solebox x saucony shadow 5000 collab of the same name.

the lead in to your story "longtime lurker since 2003" was so unneccessary. so basically you just had to come in here to show everyone you got 30% off your NikeID order? :smh: :smh: :rolleyes very effin lame to say the least....it's people like you who mess it up for nike employees around the world!
It wasn't unnecessary to me dude. Just announcing myself mainly because of flamers like yourself who get their nuts in a bunch. As far as te discount. I didn't come in bragging. Just showing what colors I purchased. You mad or what? So what I got 30% off that's not the point. In sure no other Nike employee is mad or thinks I "messed it up" for them by posting this. Sit down.

flamer not even....it's called an opinion. so you couldn't just post the picture like everyone? whatever you say! it's your perogative but i thought it was lame. and no sorry my "nuts aren't in a bunch" kuz i don't have them and get the same discount. so i guess we're both cool :rolleyes

Really hope these stay up for a while. Got a speeding ticket to pay for first.......

Really hope these stay up for a while. Got a speeding ticket to pay for first.......
Don't worry about it dude. Handle that stuff first, certainly takes priority over a pair of shoes. The IDs aren't going anywhere soon.

flamer not even....it's called an opinion. so you couldn't just post the picture like everyone? whatever you say! it's your perogative but i thought it was lame. and no sorry my "nuts aren't in a bunch" kuz i don't have them and get the same discount. so i guess we're both cool
eyes.gif
Whatever you say man. At least I'm PURCHASING **** and not just posting random stuff. Whatever though. You the Niketalk champ, you got the belt lol.

View media item 355770
Any Astros fans? 
laugh.gif

Ill be rocking these proudly on game days. 

LOL, went to the opener and wore my Crimson's, got so many comments. I was thinking about a colorway like this, but I'm thinking the salmon is gonna be more pink.

Ill hold off for now as I have the Crimsons as my Astros shoes and my Sport Reds as my Rockets/Texans shoes.

IDs are gonna hit the wallet HARD.

but pockets are empty cuh :frown:

Last edited:
Was making a yeezy colorway and switched the overlay. Came out dope imo. 

Back
Top Bottom