Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Thanks for the pics! I wonder how a two-toned Platinum-inspired design looks like. :nerd:

Another question... how do they fit? Exactly like the GRs?

Yea I would say the fit is spot on with originals/GRs. Comfy as ever.

woooo i like how the ID name looks when its the same color as the overlay, adds a nice detail to it imo. didn't even notice it at first

Yea I was hoping it came out just how it is. Just a very subtle detail that will go unnoticed by most unless they were really looking. Really nice :pimp:

Last edited:
Those Plats..... 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Promised myself I wouldn't make a Yeezy color way but the way those came out is incredible. 

Here are my poor man calypsos and teals. Definitely less aqua than the real ones, since these are mint green. The mint green upper really pops out nicely. I'm contemplating if I should send one back or not.

What size are they? I'd take your poor man tropicals if you are returning them....those are fire!

They're size 9. I'm usually a 9.5 in Jordans & Air maxes but for Roshe run OG mesh 9 fits better

Here are my poor man calypsos and teal/tropicals. Definitely less aqua than the real ones, since these are mint green. The mint green upper really pops out nicely. I'm contemplating if I should send one back or not.

View media item 380308
can we get some individual pics of both? they look really nice.

View media item 380370
View media item 380373

Keep both youll regret it. When i looked at your pic i was like oh snap are those calypsos? Lol i had to look but saw the iD box! Nice pick up dude'! Should i rock it with artic green laces or stick with grey?

Up to you. I stuck with the same color lining and laces as the calypsos since I don't do too much lace swapping. I think I got alt black laces. Pink laces would have been a nice touch to the mint uppers (south beach colorway) but it's been played out somewhat.

Those yeezy plats are dope by the way. I was on the fence since everyone was going to ID them, but I might have to pull the trigger now that we're seeing actual pics :smokin

Last edited:
Here are my poor man calypsos and teal/tropicals. Definitely less aqua than the real ones, since these are mint green. The mint green upper really pops out nicely. I'm contemplating if I should send one back or not.
Is that outsole sail or neutral grey? 

Yesss NikeMike, I love the "Calypso-inspired" iD's! Can you post more pics of different angles? Also, is the inside lining the white sail color or grey? And swoosh is black?

Edit: whoops nvm you already did, thnx!

Last edited:
Forgot these came in today. I just grabbed them off my porch. My take on the Salmon Toes. They are not exact but stand out great on their own! 

damn wish ID was available in Canada would pull the trigger on a pair of the plats

WOW!

I am thoroughly and i  mean thoroughly impressed by the ID's..

These look amazing!

I'm still holding off pulling the trigger till I see a couple of the productuon suedes posted,
So I can make a decision, so whenever somebody gets theirs, post 'em up please.

I said it once before but the Arctic Green is a sleeper hit. Very well executed and people hunting for Calypsos but on a budget would be wise to at least consider that setup. I'm going to order it but with a black liner
Arctic Green is probably the most used sole option aside from basic White though...

Mine should be here Monday! Never got a shipping confirmation email, but order status linked to track package. Anyone else experience that?

Mine should be here Monday! Never got a shipping confirmation email, but order status linked to track package. Anyone else experience that?
When did you order, if you don't mind me asking. I ordered mine the 10th and I still hasn't been shipped

When did you order, if you don't mind me asking. I ordered mine the 10th and I still hasn't been shipped
No problem. I ordered April 8th, got the "we started making it" email on April 9th, and nothing after. Just happened check order status on Nike the other day after hearing some people started getting theirs, and saw it had shipped (even though they didn't email me on that) a few days ago.

I wouldn't sweat. I've ordered iD's before, and at least one other time they took like 3 weeks to even start the build. It's kind of a crapshoot on timing, this is just the first time I didn't get a shipment email.

Back
Top Bottom