Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
I ordered my pair on April 14th, they started building on the 15th, and it's still building today. Hopefully I get them in within the next two weeks :/

I ordered mine on the 12th and they started building on the 13th. today is 5/6 and it says build complete. i dont see the tracking yet but I assume itll be sent out very soon :D

Pfft, I like the speckles but NO WAY will you catch me wearing these liberty mesh Roshe. I wouldn't even buy them for my girlfriend! I think they messed up on this one . But keep laughing at my speckles..

Surprised that they only have the liberty mesh options for women's roshes. At least that's what I'm seeing. Not that I want a pair, just surprised they'd limit it.

new premium liberty options. you dudes that love the womens roshes will love these
roll.gif
But foreals though, I just checked out the new colorways and I ain't feeling none of them...

Oh yeah, and I own a pair of black and white speckles...

Last edited:
I dont like how you can only combine liberty mesh with seude. I think it would be better if the other parts can be OG mesh or something. I wonder why they did that. 

The floral patterns they've given us aren't that nice to start with but IMO if you pair them with a white toe and soles as the "background" it creates a nice contrast to the patterns. I don't think they look too bad really, steep price though especially here in the UK.

Last edited:
No men's options in the new print? Wow Nike you rule. I've seen one maybe two females wearing roshe runs ever. Just saying. Sooooo lame.

Need a little help and your opinions please!

Think I am sold on the top pair, anyone have any advice on the reds they've seen in hand or in person?  I've read the thread and went with gym red for the liner.

On the second, an obvious Calypso effort, but I'm leaning toward the sail upper for a slight change.  Thoughts...and, anyone seen this in person or order it?

Thanks in advance,

AG

Need a little help and your opinions please!

Think I am sold on the top pair, anyone have any advice on the reds they've seen in hand or in person?  I've read the thread and went with gym red for the liner.

On the second, an obvious Calypso effort, but I'm leaning toward the sail upper for a slight change.  Thoughts...and, anyone seen this in person or order it?

Thanks in advance,

AG
^ your bottom pair will look like this:
Here's what your poor man calypsos will look like with the neutral grey upper.

Like those a lot, thanks.  Leaning towards sail upper though, anyone else have any shots of that combo?

Back
Top Bottom