Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
After playing with a few options, I could see myself wearing a few LM designs but that pricepoint makes it an absolute no go.

It is frustrating though that this shoe has so much potential to be a runaway iD success but it's being held back. We all see how popular the Yeezy color schemes were - I would feed the hype by using colors associated with the Jordan line. Taxi, Mocha, Lightning, Cement Grey, Olive, Cherrywood. So many striking colors that would work great on the silhouette.

Last edited:
I personally think the arctic mints look better than the calpysos. I believe if the roles were switched and the arctics were released last year, everyone would be trying to get the acrtics instead of calypsos. 

The calypsos have built themselves up to be hyped something fierce.

Last edited:
On the "lining" section, which option is fusion red? The first red square or the second? Damn iPad doesn't label the colors with their name. I don't want to order my yeezy inspired roshe with the wrong shade for my lining. Thanks to anyone who can help.

On the "lining" section, which option is fusion red? The first red square or the second? Damn iPad doesn't label the colors with their name. I don't want to order my yeezy inspired roshe with the wrong shade for my lining. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Second square

Second square

But that's what's confusing me. If that's the case well then what box is considered "atomic pink"? Cause if it's that orange looking color in the third box then that's crazy for anyone to think that matches the yeezy color way. I wish someone could post the color palet and label the colors. Ima be pissed if mines come out wrong. Thanks for the help though man.

Edit: I get it now. Second square.

Last edited:
That week they released, I believe on the 13th of April. But won't get here until on or before the 23rd because they're coming from overseas.

Mine was shipping yesterday and I believe I ordered around the same time you did. Where do you find the tracking though? I dont see it in the ndc tracking page. I do see a Track package ''button" on my confirmation email. However, the button is actually just an image and I cant even click on it :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom