Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Finally placed an order first my first IDs

Total Volts
smokin.gif

The periods look so much better on the shoe than they do on the Nike iD image of the shoe. They are so small looking when you are making them but actually look nice.

how long do these usually take to make+ship? i just ordered my first pair last week!

how long do these usually take to make+ship? i just ordered my first pair last week!
I ordered May 27th, got an email saying it was started at the 28th, got an email saying it was almost done on June 6th, shipped the 10th, and delivered the 17th.

Quick question from a first time Nike ID user. I'm planning on making some Roshe's and would like to know whether or not your "normal" Roshe size is the same as your IDs. I've been reading in the Lebron thread to go .5 size down for that particular model else they'll be too big. Just don't want to waste time and money if I got my order wrong.Thanks

Last edited:
Quick question from a first time Nike ID user. I'm planning on making some Roshe's and would like to know whether or not your "normal" Roshe size is the same as your IDs. I've been reading in the Lebron thread to go .5 size down for that particular model else they'll be too big. Just don't want to waste time and money if I got my order wrong. Thanks
Don't have an other roshes besides iD but I wear size 11 in lebron 9s, Xs and my roshe iDs are 11 and fit great. 

Hey guys I know I'm pretty late to the roshe party, but i was wondering if nike took the teal sole option off of nike id? i was looking through the gallery and really wanted to do the navy with teal outsole combo but can't find option.

Don't have an other roshes besides iD but I wear size 11 in lebron 9s, Xs and my roshe iDs are 11 and fit great. 
Hmm, weird. I wear a 10.5 in Lebron's (normal), EXTs a 10, and 10.5 in Elites, which fit like a glove, like I could almost wear an 11. Anyway, I tried a 10 on in the Roshe's a few months back and I could have sworn I could probably wear a 9.5.  If anyone could give me some feedback regarding their IDs vs "regular" Roshes, I'd appreciate it. Thanks for the feedback, too, Drosten23, I appreciate it, Sir.

Hey guys I know I'm pretty late to the roshe party, but i was wondering if nike took the teal sole option off of nike id? i was looking through the gallery and really wanted to do the navy with teal outsole combo but can't find option.
Teal was never an option for sole on id. 

Yeah, some of those globs are a little too big. But it will look very nice when you finish it.

I've tried to adapt the Yeezy colorway, too and entered a Top20 at the German Splash-Magazine contest with that design, if you could vote for me (Hardy, just one click) here

I would be very thankful because I've got size 15 and in Europe it's really hard to find any shoe that doesnt make me look like a clown in that size.

Just found out about Niketalk via this Complex article, never heard about it before but I think it will become my new favorite site besides r/hiphopheads. 

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom