Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
hard to say, I doubt that that exact color will come back. 

Nike has tweeted that more options are coming soon, so we'll see!

does anyone have an idea as to when? are we looking more at days? weeks? months? any help would be appreciated :D thinking of getting some as a gift, but id like to know if i should wait for new colors or not

does anyone have an idea as to when? are we looking more at days? weeks? months? any help would be appreciated
happy.gif
thinking of getting some as a gift, but id like to know if i should wait for new colors or not
I would think months, but that's just a guess. I believe the other options held for 5 months +/-, but they could come any day I guess since NikeID rarely announce when new options will be available.

I'm sure someone knows more than me, if so please enlighten us/me 
smile.gif

I would think months, but that's just a guess. I believe the other options held for 5 months +/-, but they could come any day I guess since NikeID rarely announce when new options will be available.

I'm sure someone knows more than me, if so please enlighten us/me :smile:

thanks for the lightning quick reply. repped

So the hypebeast in me went out and pulled the trigger on an all red colorway two days ago. Is the production on these still roughly ten days like when the ID first launched or does it take about the usual month now? 

So the hypebeast in me went out and pulled the trigger on an all red colorway two days ago. Is the production on these still roughly ten days like when the ID first launched or does it take about the usual month now? 

My last pair took a total of 18 days from placing the order to arriving at my doorstep. It varies though but I would say you can safely expect them sooner then a month

Hey guys.  I have a NDC gift card, and I'm considering this all-suede mid as a nice winter Roshe:

I'm torn about replacing the Bright Magenta swoosh with something more subtle, like black croc.

Another Nike iD Pair, not feeling the 2014 colourways so far

Any suggestions on what I should call them?

Back
Top Bottom