Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
ROSHE RUN ID LASER CRIMSON

Just received my 3rd roshe run ID and it has been the longest wait !

Come on Nike, at least inform your customers if there's a delay instead of

letting your customers call you to find out theres a delay in the factory.

I placed my order on 13 march. So it's been like 7 weeks ! 

my other two roshe id's only took about 3 weeks.

Anyway this time i choosed to go for Laser Crimson all the way

even the swoosh yet in snake skin

At first i found them a lot more neon pink and looks nothing compared to my avator.

Yet now they really starting to grow on me and i'm actually glad i finally got em.

the color is verry vibrant and looks different from every angle.

Well I guess this is similar to the air max 1 EM id's trying to match the independance day

On with some pictures ... i tried my best to give ya'll  the best idea how they look like

there is also a picture with the red iPad Mini cover a side to the roshe to give you the best comparison

between the different "red" colors.

Hope this helps someone

Greetz,

VR6HIGHLINE

Thanks for posting this! Ordered the same pair except with a solid swoosh two weeks ago and I wanted to see how they'd turn out. Looks pretty good.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed lack of colors of outsoles.   The arctic green sole is gone?   Or is that the same color as the lt lucid green?  If you have a pic please post it.

I love seans shoes and what you guys did with the arctic green soles though.

There is a pair of beaches of rio on ebay for $350! i bet thats one of you lol

Last edited:
ROSHE RUN ID LASER CRIMSON

Just received my 3rd roshe run ID and it has been the longest wait !
Come on Nike, at least inform your customers if there's a delay instead of
letting your customers call you to find out theres a delay in the factory.

I placed my order on 13 march. So it's been like 7 weeks ! 

my other two roshe id's only took about 3 weeks.

Anyway this time i choosed to go for Laser Crimson all the way
even the swoosh yet in snake skin

At first i found them a lot more neon pink and looks nothing compared to my avator.
Yet now they really starting to grow on me and i'm actually glad i finally got em.
the color is verry vibrant and looks different from every angle.
Well I guess this is similar to the air max 1 EM id's trying to match the independance day

On with some pictures ... i tried my best to give ya'll  the best idea how they look like
there is also a picture with the red iPad Mini cover a side to the roshe to give you the best comparison
between the different "red" colors.

Hope this helps someone

View media item 948143

View media item 948144

View media item 948145

View media item 948146

Greetz,

VR6HIGHLINE
You just earned yourself a rep!!! You have definitely convince me to pull the trigger cuz I had plans to at first but not so sure of the color. Anyways, IDS are flamin[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

those red IDs look good.

laser crimson? is that a color that was available? i didn't see it available yesterday. only geranium and university red we available.

Yeah pretty sure the all-Laser Crimson option is gone.  

I got my Roshe mid IDs in after what felt like waiting forever--super happy with them will post pics once I am done moving into my new place.

Just ordered these. We shall see what they look like in 6 weeks.... ugh.. 
I've been eyeing this.  I know that Yeezy colorway is everywhere but something about the color combo just feels/looks right.  I want to see this BAD!  Please post once you get them.  Hopefully before Nike takes away any of the colors, haha.

That Bred colorway up top is fire!  My runner up if this Yeezy setup looks off.

Anyone know the "real" return policy of ID?  What if you don't like them, money back even tho it was custom ordered?

I've been eyeing this.  I know that Yeezy colorway is everywhere but something about the color combo just feels/looks right.  I want to see this BAD!  Please post once you get them.  Hopefully before Nike takes away any of the colors, haha.

Anyone know the "real" return policy of ID?  What if you don't like them, money back even tho it was custom ordered?

Post pics as soon as you get them.

Yes, money back on IDs even tho they are custom.

I've been eyeing on the yeezy colors for a while as well. As soon as the snake skin popped I ordered.. Curious to see how they look as well. I'll post pics as I get them. 
Post pics as soon as you get them.

Yes, money back on IDs even tho they are custom.
Will do. I should get them in 3weeks I think.

7ywZtJ0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom