Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters

Thanks bro. And how you tie the Roshes in general
BwaZVZEIAAAoilf.jpg:large

This is how I laced my calypsos, and most of my others as well. 

I'm about to hit the sack right now but I can definitely get you those measurements tomorrow after class.

I actually tried holding setting the aglets up without attaching them to some other roshes I had and they actually looked just fine, if not better.  I think I over reacted to the apparent size difference, without holding them up next to each other, they appear to be far apart in length, but not so much with a direct comparison.
$_12.JPG

Here is a size comparison from one of the various listings,  if you have extra cash I would say get one of each and decide when they come, pictures really don't do any of them justice since you can't actually put it on the shoe till you order it.  Then whatever you don't use you could save for another shoe or something.

Anyway, I gotcha tomorrow with the exact dimensions lol.
Here you go:

View media item 1164781
Smaller one: 2.9cm

Larger one: 3.5cm

Thanks I grabbed the smaller for the wife and the larger for me def helpped

I have a NikeID order with a status of "Confirmed" I never seen this status this late as it's ETA is the 15th. Does anyone know what it means?

Last edited:

thats what i mean.....dam near every page has someone posting their own take on them
True. I tried to make them with the very first Nike ID Roshe Run options back in April 2013 and they did not come out like I thought they would. Finally got around to making them with the snakeskin, geranium liner and lucid green soles which make them look the best IMO. 

Got both my Yeezy inspired Roshes delivered. These are by far the best options.
Still on the fence about making platinums.

Do you think they would come out just as good with the same colors but using all mesh or a non poferated swoosh?

Last edited:

True. I tried to make them with the very first Nike ID Roshe Run options back in April 2013 and they did not come out like I thought they would. Finally got around to making them with the snakeskin, geranium liner and lucid green soles which make them look the best IMO. 
So basically you think the lt lucid green outsole looks better than the artic mint? I'm waiting for my ID's to come where I used a lt lucid green sole (Not on a yeezy CW). Been seeing all your guy's pictures and can't wait to get mines. 

Still on the fence about making platinums.

Do you think they would come out just as good with the same colors but using all mesh or a non poferated swoosh?
The snakeskin is the best touch IMO. With a non perforated swoosh would look nice too. 

So basically you think the lt lucid green outsole looks better than the artic mint? I'm waiting for my ID's to come where I used a lt lucid green sole (Not on a yeezy CW). Been seeing all your guy's pictures and can't wait to get mines. 
Lt lucid green looks better if your making the yeezy CW but if they are just your own designs it will be up to you. Hope you enjoy them when the arrive. 

The snakeskin is the best touch IMO. With a non perforated swoosh would look nice too. 

Lt lucid green looks better if your making the yeezy CW but if they are just your own designs it will be up to you. Hope you enjoy them when the arrive. 
Hmm. Alright, cool

I think I'll try them with a white leather to get closer to the actual colorway.

Last edited:

by now you would think nike would drop a new yeezy inspired colorway,pack or just restock the fb's. still a profit for them

A tad tighter, but not enough to go up a size. (Not enough for me atleast.)
As long as theyre not huge like the flyknits. I bought both colors of those in my TTS and I could literally fit 3 fingers between my heel and they heel of the shoe. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom