Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Platinum Id made with current options:

Yeah I saw that as well it's not the same liner they used to have, more of a coral almost. I
Slept
%24_57.JPG

These are used, ripped off an ebay auction btw.

I've made a few roshe id's and usually they run a little bit tighter than tts.  These have all been the most recent wave.  Does anyone know if there was a difference in size variation for previous waves of Id options? (am looking at some id's on ebay that are a size down from my tts.)

I'm getting the "THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE" page. Are they up up already or are they just announced for later today?
Pendleton options for mid and lows available November 3rd.

Last edited:
I actually think I'ma cop this pair. Really like the red eyelets on it. Actually gonna change from black to grey speckles for a more subdued look on it.  

Last edited:

I actually think I'ma cop this pair. Really like the red eyelets on it. Actually gonna change from black to grey speckles for a more subdued look on it.  
Those are fire.

I liked the samples they had on the preview too. I'm hoping the black wool is more black than greyish.

Made two pair,

nikeid

looking forward to see how this one comes out the most 

nikeid

Made them with salmon toes in mind.

Last edited:
I wish they had the red/black lumberjack print, and we could all make Biggie-inspired shoes (with the hat...to match.  Remember Rappin' Duke?)

Anyway, I may steal one of the above designs; those are pretty dope.  Keep em coming!

I wish they had the red/black lumberjack print, and we could all make Biggie-inspired shoes (with the hat...to match.  Remember Rappin' Duke?)

Anyway, I may steal one of the above designs; those are pretty dope.  Keep em coming!
Please do lol, I would love to see how some of the ones I didn't do come out. 

I would like to see a plaid that's lighter but doesn't include red. I need more shoes that don't have red. I really like a darker plaid contrasted with a lighter plaid, either dark on forefoot and heel with light on the quarter, or the other way around.

I like these, but am afraid there wouldn't be much contrast between the two plaids. Really wish I could do gold speckles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom