Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters

Pair 1 of 4. Two more come tomorrow, Last pair on Wednesday. Guys I've gotta say they're some of the comfiest shoes I've ever worn. Right out of the box, they feel like that favorite pair of shoes you've been wearing for years.

I did the marble sole on all of mine, it comes right off with acetone if I change my mind.
Those laces are fire.  They're coming on my third pair.

Personally I say the black/white/red pattern is by far the best looking. 

I like the blue

Wow, I wonder what happened with my order lol why is it taking too long to make

Last edited:
I'd personally grab blue, but mostly because I made an OG Mesh ID that looks like your grey.  Can't go wrong with either.

I like 2, but could do without the speckles or maybe another speckle color. Number 1 is also nice, but 2 may look better in person.

Those laces are fire.  They're coming on my third pair.

Personally I say the black/white/red pattern is by far the best looking. 
Thanks. Yea I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with the thick, textured, yellow/red laces. They look great with the wool texture

Super low quality iphone photo, but still pair #2 turned out very cool:

Last edited:

Thanks. Yea I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with the thick, textured, yellow/red laces. They look great with the wool texture

Super low quality iphone photo, but still pair #2 turned out very cool:
I would've had four but I didn't like my third pair, so just cancelled.  I'm gonna replace them with some all white's (mesh) with a black swoosh.

Hey guys. Ordered my first Roshe ID a few weeks ago (10/15). Pretty pumped to get them in. How long has the wait usually been? They are in the process of building mine right now. Really hoping I get these in before I leave for Thanksgiving break on the 21st. 

Just about 3 weeks from order date to the door. I ordered a pair on the 10/20 and their scheduled for delivery next Wednesday the 12th

Just like regular roshes. The flyknit ones were huge and these DO NOT fit like them. I'm an 11 in regular roshes, 10.5 (or maybe even 10) in flyknit roshes, and I'm an 11 in the Pendleton roshes.
You find the flyknit roshes fit bigger than regular flyknits? I'm planning on ordering the Fireberry Orange's and just wanted to confirm sizing.

Back
Top Bottom