Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
One of my iD's just came ...

Anyone need/want a multicolor sz 11.5 without waiting for NDC for a few weeks? PM me

Im not feeling the black swoosh. They also dont have an "id" on the back. Gonna just return em Monday.

View media item 1461366

Looking into ordering my first pair of ID Roshes and was curious what others have to say about a colorway...

I want a Navy blue but all they have is Deep Royal Blue...with the two-tone shade would I be best off ordering (Deep Royal/Deep Royal) or (Deep Royal/Black) ?

I've seen some photos online where the Deep Royal appears more Navy-like but I haven't seen any on-feet pictures. 

Thanks!!

Looking into ordering my first pair of ID Roshes and was curious what others have to say about a colorway...

I want a Navy blue but all they have is Deep Royal Blue...with the two-tone shade would I be best off ordering (Deep Royal/Deep Royal) or (Deep Royal/Black) ?

I've seen some photos online where the Deep Royal appears more Navy-like but I haven't seen any on-feet pictures. 

Thanks!!

Hey man, deep royal blue was used on the OG Knicks colorway so you can just google that. I own a pair of them and it's not navy at all it's more of a solid blue.

Hey man, deep royal blue was used on the OG Knicks colorway so you can just google that. I own a pair of them and it's not navy at all it's more of a solid blue.
Good looking out. Guess I'll wait until they either have the navy option or just get some mi adidas because their options are awesome.

Those are really dope paddox. I agree tho, personally i tend to stay away from white sockliners when i can. Maybe a dark grey or a turquoise

Can someone help give me an answer. I ordered an ID pair of Roshe Ones on April 4th and they are still being made. I was just curious as to when an approximate time would be when they should be done and shipped. Thanks

Can someone help give me an answer. I ordered an ID pair of Roshe Ones on April 4th and they are still being made. I was just curious as to when an approximate time would be when they should be done and shipped. Thanks

4-6 weeks.

new options for the Knit Jacquard iD

upper:

- top-to-bottom fade

- camo

- camo/woven

swoosh:

-reflective (black/silver/white)

laces:

-heather

more midsole speckle colors

The new ID designs are cool but the color options have been weak on ID for a while now, please change it up! I want some dark neutral colors so we can improve on some of the OG pairs - team reds, iguanas, etc.

Please give me a maroon option if nothing else!

^true. That's not likely to happen again though. First series had squadron green (kind of Iguana-ish) and the second (?) series had a team-red-like color (forgot the official color name). I'd kill for the reptile quarter panels to come back

If I have a 9.5 in the og black/sails and they fit a bit snug with socks but perfect without socks, what size should I get for mesh IDs?

If I have a 9.5 in the og black/sails and they fit a bit snug with socks but perfect without socks, what size should I get for mesh IDs?
OG Mesh will fit the same as retail. If you're talking about the 2-Tone Mesh then those will have less stretch so I would go a .5 size up.

Last edited:
OG Mesh will fit the same as retail. If you're talking about the 2-Tone Mesh then those will have less stretch so I would go a .5 size up.

Thanks man - since I'm making the overlay/heel 2-tone and the toe og mesh, I would base what you said off the toe?

first time poster here so my bad if this question have been asked already. is Roshe One Knit Jacquard flyknit?

Back
Top Bottom