Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
If you're talking about the ID JCRD, then sort of.  It's not full Flyknit, but it is reminiscent of it.  It doesn't require sizing down like Flyknit does.  It's different, but I like it.

If you're talking about the JCRD that is in retail stores, not as close.

The Seasonal Multi Upper has less options. Its like you just have to do a White/Multi or a Black/Multi and they have them ready made.

new Mesh iD options
-large heel iD
-"snake" print
-woodland camo
-fleece
-metallic swooshes
-two-tone midsole

Just received my email from Nike ID that my roshe flyknit are almost finished. How much longer did you guys have to wait after that email? It said it was just putting on personal touches.

Finishing Touches usually comes the day before Shipped (sometimes 2 days).  Then Shipped to Received (for me on the east coast, anyway) is a week.

seasonal mc is pretty nice in person.. anybody else got theirs yet? not many options available but the "no imagination" pair looks great IMHO.. pics to come.. had them for about a week but no time to take pics atm..

hey can someone verify if the 'green glow' color option emits more of a tiffany blue? it seems that way from the online module preview, but I just wanted to verify

No, Green Glow is a pretty widely used Nike color recently. There is a new Black/Green Glow Roshe out - the local Finish Line has it in person if you want to see it. But Google Green Glow Jordan 4 and you might get a better sense. Basically, it looks like it should glow in the dark, but doesn't.

No, Green Glow is a pretty widely used Nike color recently. There is a new Black/Green Glow Roshe out - the local Finish Line has it in person if you want to see it. But Google Green Glow Jordan 4 and you might get a better sense. Basically, it looks like it should glow in the dark, but doesn't.

Damn, it looks so close to tiffany, I mean, my girl ordered the roshes for her, and I showed her several pics of the green glow 4's and she said it was "close enough"...if they come out close or exact how they look on nikeid i think it'll be straight...that green glow almost looks blue on nikeid

Hey guys. Just got off work and saw that the friendly UPS man dropped these bad boys off today! These are the roshe runs with the new fleece options, and I really wanted to get a picture tonight so that way someone could have some kind of reference as to how big the new "big print" id is for the heel. I'll post more pictures tomorrow when it's nice and sunny!

View media item 1695159

View media item 1695171

Hey guys. Just got off work and saw that the friendly UPS man dropped these bad boys off today! These are the roshe runs with the new fleece options, and I really wanted to get a picture tonight so that way someone could have some kind of reference as to how big the new "big print" id is for the heel. I'll post more pictures tomorrow when it's nice and sunny!

how does the sizing compare to regular roshe's or other nikes (air max, jordan etc) ?

Last edited:

how does the sizing compare to regular roshe's or other nikes (air max, jordan etc) ?
The sizing I feel is typical to regular Roshes. If you're checking out the fleece option, compare it to how a graphic print roshe run would fit on your foot, opposed to an original mesh shoe.

hello everybody !

would you help me choosing my future roshe ID ?

with or without colored swoosh ?

raphone raphone They both look great. I don't like the color swoosh on yellow, but its not bad on the navy pair. Really comes down to preference. Eitherway great IDs

Back
Top Bottom