Nike RT1 - Black Red - April 2009 Release - Lots of Pix

Those look hot...that leather is
pimp.gif

i gotta say these are much better than the yeezy's. very nice, i'm anxious to see what other cw will come out

dam Nike is doin big things this year. I hella like these. Ill be getting a pair of these for sure.

first time I looked at them I thought they were kind of plain till I looked closer, not a bad looking shoe. different textures of leather on the shoe. and thedesign is clean and simple not too out there. something to wear to the club or something or to chill out in. if they $80 box price, i'll scoop up.

dare I say uninspiredn "feeding of the hypebeast" shoes?... Most don't like the AT1 for whatever reason, but this shoe which is technically thesame has a "buzz" about them? hypocrisy at its finest

c473587443db650fcb46cfd9be6d96d0ef5b327.jpg

with the right colorway, the inspiration is all too clear... 95% AT1.. outrigger is gone, AIR is Gone, Velcro strap is gone.

they remind me of this nike macback generic air trainer knockoff nike produced for websites like zappos.com:
5ca3_1.JPG

im confused

Originally Posted by WallyHopp
I think you should just stop trying to break down why people like a certain shoe. Not everything needs to have an explanation. Just because theymight be inspired by the Air Trainer 1's, they are still a different shoe no matter how you look at it. Personally, I like both the AT 1's and theseRT1's. But, say I didn't like the AT 1's, these RT1's are still a different looking shoe with an obviously different purpose. I'm justsaying, no need for an explanation. Just let it be. It's not like it's really affecting you, right?

Back
Top Bottom