Nike Sabrina 1

I usually go up a half size for Nike basketball shoes, but picked up a TTS pair from my local Nike (i.e., M10) as I have a half-size up pair on the way. Hard to explain but my feet were hurting and I barely managed to play one game. I then switched to some Kobe 5 Protros and all was well. Will see how the half-size pair feels.
Kobe 5 protro are a 10.5 men’s you are comparing to?

I usually go up a half size for Nike basketball shoes, but picked up a TTS pair from my local Nike (i.e., M10) as I have a half-size up pair on the way. Hard to explain but my feet were hurting and I barely managed to play one game. I then switched to some Kobe 5 Protros and all was well. Will see how the half-size pair feels.
The S1s are the same size as the Kobes? Cuz the 5s toebox is more sleek than the S1s

You go to the page/notification and scroll down to the comments. Your vote = comment
Reno, thanks for the message. What “page/notification” are you referring to? I’m not seeing anything in my inbox or home screens, related to the Sabrina.

Thanks again.

Edit: Nevermind, I see there is a link in the post….

Thanks Reno. Got my “vote” in.

Last edited:
Ok I voted for 4
But looking at the comments I don’t think they’ll win lol. Whatever

But only W14, W15, and W16 right? Not women half sizes? My point is that is M12.5, M13.5, and M14.5.. just ends up being weird for big footers. Hence looking at resale for M13 right now and being discouraged
Oh dang. Didn't even notice to be honest.

if i don’t get access to nby, might copp the oreo cw so i can hoop indoors, gotta keep the ionic on ice

How we speculating votes? By scrolling? When I voted within the first 2 minutes of it going live I saw mostly 4’s.

I scrolled and saw a lot of votes for foamer. If its like the march madness dunk nby, if you vote you’ll probably get access

Still can't see comments and those 2 pairs still on DSG... but only up to a 10.5M smh

Back
Top Bottom