Nike Sabrina 1

Idk bout u. I wouldn’t pause to NBY a pair cuz Nike colorways been so damn trash. Can still NBY and return lol
I kinda like this colorway tho. I wanna at least try it on when it first drops so I don't have do a NBY and have to wait however long it takes to come (like 3-4 weeks right?). I wonder if they're gonna supply a sz 15.5 for womens since I'm a 14 in nike ball shoes LOL.

1683959641094.png

I kinda like this colorway tho. I wanna at least try it on when it first drops so I don't have do a NBY and have to wait however long it takes to come (like 3-4 weeks right?). I wonder if they're gonna supply a sz 15.5 for womens since I'm a 14 in nike ball shoes LOL.

1683959641094.png
They’ll need to make a size 20 for Brittany griner lol

If these are performers it's a wrap for my wallet once they do Nike ID :lol:

I hope "Later this summer" is late July somehow, since Nike's been moving shoes up.

Ionic or Magnetic. They do look a little narrow/sleek.. Think I'll be good tho.

Her logo looks like the SLAM magazine S

Releasing the shoes 1-2 months after the season starts :lol:

Who else is wearing them on court?

Nike should have sent out pairs of these and the Ja 1s to players in March.

She wore the Gigis in the opener vs the Mytics. Liberty play the fever this afternoon at 2:00 so it may be the on-court debut today.

I think we'll see a lot of girls and maybe even a good number of dudes wearing this next season. Maybe not in the league, but definitely in high school and college. They are truly modern day upgrades to the Kobe line. Looks like a modern 5/6 combo.

My old high school will be rocking the Ionics and Magnetics for sure. (That black and silver baby!)

Warming up in the ionic colorway and a first. I’ve never seen getty images mention what model shoe a player was wearing, much less say the specific colorway! They did both here.

1684691859974.jpeg

“BROOKLYN, NY - MAY 21: Sabrina Ionescu #20 of the New York Liberty warms up in the Nike Sabrina 1 in "Ionic" colorway before the game against the Indiana Fever on May 21, 2023 in Brooklyn, New York.”

Back
Top Bottom