Nike Sabrina 1

I agree on the sizing - for me it seems like it would've been better to go with 1/2 size down from my usual size. Nothing double socks can't fix though.

Just played a few games in these nd i think these are horrible. The feel long nd flat. The heel to toe transition sucks. You cant feel the forefoot zoom at all. They feel more bulky than they look. Ja 1’s, Freak 5’s, Pg 6’s, nd KD 3’s feel better than these in my opinion.
5E88AA3B-9AE8-4EB7-A2C4-6160D7C81B11.jpeg

Last edited:
🤔

Being 6’4” and 210 I don’t mind some bulk. Thought the bron 20 felt like they had a little bulk.

dmoore914 dmoore914 what size?

I agree on the sizing - for me it seems like it would've been better to go with 1/2 size down from my usual size. Nothing double socks can't fix though.
.5 down will be too tight for me nd i like a 1 to 1 fit. I just think these are a naturally long shoe

Go TTS.

Women’s shoes are narrow. They will always be snug when you go true to size.

Half sizing down will cramp your toes & grind them.

Half sizing up will give you that duckbill long front.

Trust me. Stay True to size.

Amazing shoe. 😍 love mine.

Last edited:
Go TTS.

Women’s shoes are narrow. They will always be snug when you go true to size.

Half sizing down will cramp your toes & grind them.

Half sizing up will give you that duckbill long front.

Trust me. Stay True to size.

Amazing shoe. 😍 love mine.
Instead of saying TTS, can you give a size comparison to another shoe? Any kobes, lebrons, etc?

Yea these def run long. Got a 13 womans and I wear an 11.5 in everything and they have a lot of toe space. Idk if half down would work cause they are still narrow. It’s common issue for me with womans sneakers. Not gonna be able to do this shoe.

Yea that's what I always try to do. The TTS reference always has me laugh
Yeah like TTS compared to what? My TTS nike basketball size is 14 because ball shoes are narrow AF but my TTS casual shoe for dunks and AJ1/3/4 is 13...

Yea these def run long. Got a 13 womans and I wear an 11.5 in everything and they have a lot of toe space. Idk if half down would work cause they are still narrow. It’s common issue for me with womans sneakers. Not gonna be able to do this shoe.
Sucks I can't find a sz 13 mens to try in store. Dunno if I should go with my kobe size if I do a NBY.

Sucks I can't find a sz 13 mens to try in store. Dunno if I should go with my kobe size if I do a NBY.

I wear a 11.5 in protros comfortably causally and if I balled in them I’d stay same. Wouldnt feel comfortable sizing down in those. Protro 5s and 6s are restricting. Just get both sizes from NBY.

Instead of saying TTS, can you give a size comparison to another shoe? Any kobes, lebrons, etc?

Whatever you wear in Jordan 1’s get that size.

These are VERY snug by the lace area. They just need breaking in.

Length of the shoe snugness is not the issue.

It’s the width that is snug on your forefoot.

If I went up a half size it would be longer not wider. I don’t like when I have a duckbill creasing upward after a full break in.

Whatever you wear in Jordan 1’s get that size.

These are VERY snug by the lace area. They just need breaking in.

Length of the shoe snugness is not the issue.

It’s the width that is snug on your forefoot.

If I went up a half size it would be longer not wider. I don’t like when I have a duckbill creasing upward after a full break in.
Perfectly explained.

I have narrow feet and got the EP versions half size down from my usual size (9.5) - I'm usually a 10 in Kobe Protros. There is still some space in the toe box area even with the half size down from my TTS.

I have narrow feet and got the EP versions half size down from my usual size (9.5) - I'm usually a 10 in Kobe Protros. There is still some space in the toe box area even with the half size down from my TTS.
Where’s you get EP version? eBay?

My iconic pair just arrived. First impressions…I like the design, they’re sleek and really look good on feet. They’re narrow AF though and I have narrow feet. I know they’ll break in so I’m not too concerned. I don’t know how anyone with wide feet would wear these. There’s a slight pinch where my arch is, which will probably go away after some wears. Went with my equivalent Kobe size and they’re fine. Materials are as expected, cheap. Cushion, I can’t really feel. They’re very supportive and I feel like my foot is really contained in the shoe. I’m going to keep this pair and probably pick up a few more if they hit sub $70. IMHO the MSRP should have really been $100-$110ish.

Back
Top Bottom